Feeding

Blowing trees

Hi guys I'm planning on doing my first grow. 600w hps Hydroponics 8 pot wilma. Starting off with 1 plant (cindy 95) and in clay pebbles. My question is straight after germination when I put the plant in the clay pebel in my tent. How soon do I start feeding the plant? Do I start off giving it water? Or straight away add nutes to my wilma tank little by little? And in 24 hours how many times should I feed it? And for how long? Sorry for the question guys peace

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

your rockwool cubes when starting can be soaked in a very mild nutrient solution like 1/8th strength. Also at this point would be a good time to use a root accelerator like GH Rapid start or something similar.

Continue to water with very very light strength nutrients once the rockwool cube has dried but not dried completely. you will take the cube and soak the bottom until the cube feels heavy again.

Once your roots really start to show at the bottom, not just the tap root, you can transfer them to the clay pebbles.

Are you doing a bucket DWC system or flood and drain? Are the pebbles in a flood tray or in seperate pots? either way at that point you will need to feed with nutrients each time as clay pebbles do not hold nutrients and they don't wick as much as coco or full rockwool cubes.

your rockwool cubes when starting can be soaked in a very mild nutrient solution like 1/8th strength. Also at this point would be a good time to use a root accelerator like GH Rapid start or something similar.

Continue to water with very very light strength nutrients once the rockwool cube has dried but not dried completely. you will take the cube and soak the bottom until the cube feels heavy again.

Once your roots really start to show at the bottom, not just the tap root, you can transfer them to the clay pebbles.

Are you doing a bucket DWC system or flood and pydrain? Are the pebbles in a flood tray or in seperate pots? either way at that point you will need to feed with nutrients each time as clay pebbles do not hold nutrients and they don't wick as much as coco or full rockwool cubes.

Thanks for the reply. Just to let you know I'm not useing Rockwell. I'm useing jiffy plugs? And the pebbles are in seperate pots sitting on top of my tank. So for example if I was to feed my plant. The remaining water will go back in to the tank from the bottom, (Hydroponics). This is my first grow and I'm hopeing it all goes well. Due to it all costing me a lot. Sorry I should have mentioned jiffy plugs?

you using rockwool cubes yeah? and straight water for now, stinky snid has a thread on here he is the best person to ask about ppm and ph for starting of hydro

Thanks for the reply. Sorry I should have mentioned I'm useing jiffy plugs and not Rockwell. I'm going to check sneaky snid now, thank u

Back
Top Bottom