Feels Like I'm In A Tangerine Dream - 2022 Grow

Adora

๐ŸŠ๐ŸŒš๐ŸŠ๐ŸŒš๐ŸŠ๐ŸŒš๐ŸŠ๐ŸŒš๐ŸŠ๐ŸŒš๐ŸŠ๐ŸŒš๐ŸŠ๐ŸŒš๐ŸŠ๐ŸŒš๐ŸŠ๐ŸŒš๐ŸŠ๐ŸŒš๐ŸŠ๐ŸŒš๐ŸŠ๐ŸŒš๐ŸŠ๐ŸŒš๐ŸŠ๐ŸŒš๐ŸŠ๐ŸŒš๐ŸŠ๐ŸŒš๐ŸŠ๐ŸŒš๐ŸŠ๐ŸŒš๐ŸŠ๐ŸŒš๐ŸŠ๐ŸŒš
02.jpg

๐ŸŠ๐ŸŒš๐ŸŠ๐ŸŒš๐ŸŠ๐ŸŒš๐ŸŠ๐ŸŒš๐ŸŠ๐ŸŒš๐ŸŠ๐ŸŒš๐ŸŠ๐ŸŒš๐ŸŠ๐ŸŒš๐ŸŠ๐ŸŒš๐ŸŠ๐ŸŒš๐ŸŠ๐ŸŒš๐ŸŠ๐ŸŒš๐ŸŠ๐ŸŒš๐ŸŠ๐ŸŒš๐ŸŠ๐ŸŒš๐ŸŠ๐ŸŒš๐ŸŠ๐ŸŒš๐ŸŠ๐ŸŒš๐ŸŠ๐ŸŒš๐ŸŠ๐ŸŒš

Barney's Farm
Tangerine Dream

Grow Space: 3x3' @VIVOSUN tent for flower
Lights: @Mars Hydro TS1000
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
Medium: Promix HP
Nutrients: Dry organic veg (4-4-4) and bloom (2-8-4) fertilizer, calmag + iron (2-0-0)
Final Pot: 5 gallon

My next grow will be a Tangerine Dream. This is for my own personal smoke stash. She will be grown indoors with dry organic nutrients in Promix HP, and will be drinking filtered water with mosquito dunks - the same as my Blueberry.

Here's the strain info from Barney's Farm:

"Tangerine Dream is a sativa dominant strain that offers tangy Tangerine aromas and flavours, giving an instant relaxing and cerebral high. This plant has a short flowering time at just 65 days; however it will need supporting in its final weeks.
Tangerine Dream grows up to a metre tall, and its strong side branches yield an impressive 600g per square meter. Colas grow large and heavy, beautifully coated with red and orange trichomes.
Tangerine Dream is a complex cross with the G13 and Neville's A5 Haze that resulted in an ultra high yielding strain with an amazing THC content of 25%. Easy to grow and fast blooming, producing a mixed high with a cheerful boost slowly morphing into a lasting stone."

"Cheerful boost slowly morphing into a lasting stone." Yup! After one or two hoots from the gravity bong, I can still get things done. Things are brighter, doing dishes is fun. After about four or five hits, I lose all motivation to exist.

03.png

I have grown this strain once before, which I let flower for 12 weeks... that was way too friggin long! Lol. I believe I was waiting for the trichomes to turn amber. Perhaps I won't do that again. She was over-cooked. ๐Ÿณ

20210926_145958.jpg

I sure hope this picture doesn't break any rules because I am so proud of it - I think she turned out just like the Barney's Farm picture.
20220804_221927.jpg

Although my buds were quite airy. My plant struggled with a calcium deficiency (when I say struggled, I mean I straight up starved her - my bad lol), and she had a raging infestation of fungus gnats. She was a beautiful plant but I really didn't do her any justice, especially toward the end. Hopefully, this time, I can do her right... and not grow a Tangerine Nightmare.

So here's my sweet little Tangy D. She sprouted on July 27. She was a veiny little seed.
20220721_210251.jpg

20220805_225228.jpg

20220805_232529.jpg

20220806_000410_.jpeg

She has been getting neglected while my Blueberry is still in the spotlight.

More to come in the next post... ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿš๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿš๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿš๐ŸŒผ

Right now the Tangerine Dream is being neglected in my auto tent (20/4 light schedule), waiting patiently for my Blueberry to finish. The TD was just uppotted last night to a 0.68 gal where she will stay until the BB is harvested. Then she'll be uppotted to 5 gallons and moved into the 3x3 tent in the BB's place.

So, soon she will start getting trained with a Carcass canopy (link to a post linking each step in the training guide).

20220811_100739.jpg

She has had the premix amount of 4-4-4 dry organic nutes (2 tbsp), calmag, and filtered water with mosquito dunk bits. I also added crushed up mosquito dunk to the top of the promix.

I look forward to my next grow with you guys. ๐Ÿ˜Š :green_heart:

:420:

I'll definitely be following along, Adora!

I'm in! This is a strain I considered getting myself!
Hi Mel! :) Seems like it's a popular strain. Good to have you here! :love:

Im in! I like it when we get a bunch of pics for a chunk of teh grow right off the bat too ;)
Shes looking stunning already!
Thanks AutoNautPsychoFlower :) Yeah, that post button makes me anxious :laugh: I'll try to have a summary update at least once a week for her though.

Nice start on this journal! It looks well organized and planned. This is going to be fun.
Thanks EZCalyx! Love the name.

I'll be along for the journey. Great start to a healthy plant and all the best going forward.
Thanks Carmen! Glad to have ya :) :love:

I'm lost and have no idea where I'm at...... Oh hey a journal .....might as well follow until I find my way out ;)
LOL I want some of what you're smoking... Hey growmie, welcome aboard! :ciao: :love:

:ciao:

I have two versions of the TD, one from Barney's and one from Coastal Genetics. This grow might give me a clue as to which to drop first!
:ciao: Hi Shed. I hope this journal is informative for you and helps you with your Tangerine Dream. When do you plan on dropping them?

Tangerine Dream from Barneyโ€™s Seeds is the first special strain I ever grew.

It was such a fun grow for me!

Iโ€™m looking forward to watching your show.

๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ’›๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ’›๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ’›
I took a look through some of your Tangerine Dream Reggie, she looks like she was a beaut (as do all of your plants). I sure do love monstercropping clones. They look so freaky for a while. I've been monstercropping a Chem Pie I've had since my second grow, and I'm struggling to let go of her (mostly for sentimental reasons).

I'll definitely be following along, Adora!
Hi C Legend! I'll definitely be glad to have your expertise following along. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I took a look through some of your Tangerine Dream Reggie, she looks like she was a beaut (as do all of your plants). I sure do love monstercropping clones. They look so freaky for a while. I've been monstercropping a Chem Pie I've had since my second grow, and I'm struggling to let go of her (mostly for sentimental reasons).
Omg me too! The keeping plants going not being able to let go.

I had so much fun growing those Tangies. That was a really fun time for me in the forum. Omg when I first popped my three Tangie seeds I carefully put them on my deck, then forgot I placed them on the deck (like within 153 second) and booted them, and I mean booted. Omg I dropped them, fell on one drunk omgggg lolllll. They taught me the most. They really did. Theyโ€™re all gone now :( ๐ŸŠ ๐Ÿงก

Congrats on the new journal! If your Blueberry is anything to go by, I know your Tangerine Dream will be gorgeous, too.

And, that's pretty cool that your bud looked just like the one on the Barney's website.

I'm not doing a winter grow and my spring choices are already set, so not before next summer. Plenty of time for you to finish this grow!
A winter grow vacation should be nice! No plants to schlep. :)

Lol just some whiskey Zulu lol I'll use djuma game reserve sounds to find the way out....stop hearing crickets I'll know I'm close to civilization ;)
Lol, careful, you could end up in a zoo and get eaten by a lion.:laugh:

Omg me too! The keeping plants going not being able to let go.

I had so much fun growing those Tangies. That was a really fun time for me in the forum. Omg when I first popped my three Tangie seeds I carefully put them on my deck, then forgot I placed them on the deck (like within 153 second) and booted them, and I mean booted. Omg I dropped them, fell on one drunk omgggg lolllll. They taught me the most. They really did. Theyโ€™re all gone now :( ๐ŸŠ ๐Ÿงก
Lol! They are so easy to knock over when they are little. After I planted this one I knocked her over while chasing a fly through the tent. Before it happened I told myself to just let the fly go but I couldn't.:laugh: Luckily the seed was still in the cup. I keep messing them up and they keep growing lol.

Congrats on the new journal! If your Blueberry is anything to go by, I know your Tangerine Dream will be gorgeous, too.

And, that's pretty cool that your bud looked just like the one on the Barney's website.
Look who showed up! :) Thank you HashGirl. โ™ฅ๏ธ I sure hope she turns out well like my Blueberry. She was a breeze to grow. Unfortunately this grow isn't going so smoothly right now.

The Blueberry came down Wednesday night, so my 3x3 tent was cleaned yesterday. I went to put the Tangerine Dream in and pretty much the worst thing imo that could happen in any grow...

I unplugged my light, moved it, plugged it back in, and nothing. All of a sudden my Mars Hydro light will not turn on. I'm kind of in disbelief. This thing was just working. It wasn't dropped or even bumped. It is barely a year old. It makes a humming sound when plugged in but that's it. I can't believe unplugging and plugging back in could kill a light? Could a wire have come loose? @Mars Hydro please help?
20220819_165434.jpg

20220819_113930.jpg

This is a pic of her under the light a few minutes before it stopped working.
20220819_203707.jpg

So I'm down my main light and don't have enough light for my grows that are already on the go. I'm going to have to rethink things and figure out what I'm going to do. For now she's going to have to share my cheap and ugly COB light with some other plants. I'm pretty disheartened with this grow right now..

Ugly COB light black bars across the photo...
20220819_231146.jpg

20220819_230523.jpg

On a more positive note, I just remembered I have cookies in the freezer and I'm about to get baked. Have a great weekend 420 friends.:bongrip::green_heart:

Congrats on harvesting that beautiful Blueberry, Adora!
TD is looking happy & healthy this evening, and ya sure don't need a light problem right now..I hope it's an easy fix to get it going again...
Enjoy your cookies tonight- plenty of time to worry about that light tomorrow... :)

Back
Top Bottom