FelipeBlu’s Outdoor Hempy Photos & Autos 2020

These are the only 2 leaves in all that biomass that the plant is done with and has dropped in the past week. Getting good penetration with the solstice sun!
6D28E324-FB9C-4900-B18F-9883AC7618F6.jpeg

Current status - another blu sky day - and shorter than yesterday!

BeBo1

71C3FE5E-A823-467E-82CD-1D8A4D33EA2E.jpeg

CD7D1FD1-6DF8-4399-847F-45B60DEC28A2.jpeg

E4F6585E-29DE-4833-9F6C-4F1A9900B3BE.jpeg

BeBo2 and GLGA
77F34947-E15D-4FBC-BAD5-78756478E314.jpeg

7289322C-6746-4B8F-9255-E372274019E7.jpeg

The Autos
A59EE57A-732E-4E89-B56D-9B3064477BB5.jpeg

And a BeBo2 clone I stuck in the dirt.
766F0096-0691-42B0-A49B-8B3248607A1E.jpeg

All the current photos (except the clone) are showing abundant preflowering pistils.

I hope you’re having a terrific Tuesday!
:surf:

Everything is looking hot and healthy up there in the hot sun! Congrats on the start of flowers on the autos...looks like they're of a reasonable height :).
and shorter than yesterday
This is the funny thing about the summer solstice. The day after it is the same length as the day before it, and two days after is the same as two days before. The days of summer are the same length as the days of spring, but in reverse. But during summer, every day is getting shorter, where in the spring each day is longer than the last one.

Only the weather is better during the summer!

It’s all about the tilt! Yeah, I enjoy September more than April.

I think that the Autos might get taller during veg if I reduce the light intensity while they are young. Thinking of the ruderalis latitude of origin - the days are long, but the sunlight is not as strong as down here. The 32-36” tall Autos I grew indoors started out under a couple of CFLs, and then went under a PS Mini, at about 400-500 PPFD. Quite a bit lower than the sun!

l think I’ll use some shade cloth to knock it down a bit for Ka4. I can always take it back off once she starts flowering.

It’s all about the tilt! Yeah, I enjoy September more than April.

I think that the Autos might get taller during veg if I reduce the light intensity while they are young. Thinking of the ruderalis latitude of origin - the days are long, but the sunlight is not as strong as down here. The 32-36” tall Autos I grew indoors started out under a couple of CFLs, and then went under a PS Mini, at about 400-500 PPFD. Quite a bit lower than the sun!

l think I’ll use some shade cloth to knock it down a bit for Ka4. I can always take it back off once she starts flowering.

HOT TIP!!!!!!!

Everything is looking great - especially BeBo1 :adore:

All the current photos (except the clone) are showing abundant preflowering pistils.
That's great info. Two of my three photo plants are also showing abundant preflower pistils. Nice to know this part of the world is exhibiting outdoor consistency. :cool:

Thanks for the kind words Luiz!

BeBo1 has really started to take off now - looks like she’s adding about 1/2” a day. Not stretch yet - just growing like crazy in these long days.

BeBo2 seems a little more restrained, but the stems are getting longer and thicker.

I pruned GLGA to even out her growing tips. Kept the cuttings to practice cloning. Still don’t have a good technique down. I only got 1 out of 4 BeBo1 cuttings to root - it’s in the ground now - and only one GLGA cutting is surviving still.

Everything is looking hot and healthy up there in the hot sun! Congrats on the start of flowers on the autos...looks like they're of a reasonable height :).

This is the funny thing about the summer solstice. The day after it is the same length as the day before it, and two days after is the same as two days before. The days of summer are the same length as the days of spring, but in reverse. But during summer, every day is getting shorter, where in the spring each day is longer than the last one.

Only the weather is better during the summer!
Really nice garden Felipe. :passitleft: Hi Shed.:passitleft:When I lived on the arctic circle, depending on the season, we would lose/gain over 6 minutes a day. Thats like 40 minutes a week . Very noticable. You all have a great day. Stay safe and stay stoned.

When I lived on the arctic circle, depending on the season, we would lose/gain over 6 minutes a day. Thats like 40 minutes a week . Very noticable.

one of the oddest winters i ever spent was in sweden .. kinda northern part. the sun didn't really travel across the sky ... it sort of poked it's head up around noon, gave a bit of stretch, then would abruptly make a u-turn and drop.

got to the point i was friggin angry at it ... my gf got so sick of me she sent me to amsterdam .. :p

one of the oddest winters i ever spent was in sweden .. kinda northern part. the sun didn't really travel across the sky ... it sort of poked it's head up around noon, gave a bit of stretch, then would abruptly make a u-turn and drop.

got to the point i was friggin angry at it ... my gf got so sick of me she sent me to amsterdam .. :p
Lol! Lived on the circle for 8 yrs. The sun would just creep over the horizon but in summer it would take a short dip behind the mts. I loved it but would also love a trip to Amsterdam, maybe look up some relatives. Happy, sunny days bluter!

Lol! Lived on the circle for 8 yrs. The sun would just creep over the horizon but in summer it would take a short dip behind the mts. I loved it but would also love a trip to Amsterdam, maybe look up some relatives. Happy, sunny days bluter!

i grew up on the prairies ... lots of exposed blue open sky and space. even our shortest days seem way longer than other places with the same hrs of sunlight.

used to be a snowboard bum, part of why i was in sweden. i lived a number of years in the cdn rockies, and the days seemed way shorter than where i grew up, as the sky was crowded, and sun would duck behind the mountains.

Back
Top Bottom