FelipeBlu’s Outdoor Hempy Photos & Autos 2020

I've been using carbon filtered water and don't have to adjust ph at all.
But... when I was doin perl hempies, I was using straight tap and had to do a good bit of adjusting. The pool ph down is pretty comparable to the ph down we normally use. I did testing with my ph pen, but I forget all that since I don't use it any more. Got a big bottle of it hanging around if ever need it.... who knows what crazy thing I'll do next. I'll try to remember to grab a brand name next time I'm in the garden. It was super cheap and worked just as well as the fancy stuff.

Most pool guys around here use muriatic acid. Our Lowe’s has 2 gallons of 14.5% for $11

1830EA0B-04CF-471A-896F-66307C0F4C72.jpeg

No... that's not the good stuff. I believe the ingredient you're looking for is sodium bisulfate.

There are much better ways to combine Tabasco and alcohol around these parts... tho none are serving these days!
I love to go out to Avery Island, the home of Tabasco, during harvest season. The smell coming from all the blooming peppers is incredible.

No... that's not the good stuff. I believe the ingredient you're looking for is sodium bisulfate.

Ah, dry acid - much safer!

There are much better ways to combine Tabasco and alcohol around these parts... tho none are serving these days!

But you can share a recipe here..

I love to go out to Avery Island, the home of Tabasco, during harvest season. The smell coming from all the blooming peppers is incredible.

Wow - I bet!

I spoke with my landscaper yesterday, and told him that, since “the plants” were starting to flower, and would be getting sticky, I would appreciate it if he didn’t use the leaf blower in the backyard for a couple of months. He immediately understood and nodded. He does actually have a rake. :laughtwo:

I just don’t see how a quick bud wash is going to unglue all that crap from the buds. It seems like the stuff that ends up in the wash/rinse was just sitting on the leaves. I still see dust and fibers stuck to the Kryptonite buds I’ve already harvested, and they were bud washed.

Are you supposed to wash your buds after you harvest them? Before, you start drying them?

And, how do you bud wash?

You may not need a bud wash if you grow inside and don’t spray anything on your plants.

Otherwise, it’s a wash after harvest to clean your produce much like veggies - usually a three bucket system (or 4 if you have mold - then the first bucket is a hydrogen peroxide/water solution - otherwise the first bucket is a lemon juice/water solution), then two buckets of rinse water. For the lemon solution, I just squeeze a lemon (~1/2 cup?) into ~5 gallons of water.

He was curious about my plants in the past, but seems uninterested in them now. He is very circumspect though - whenever he has someone helping him, he leaves them in the front, and he takes care of the back.

He is indeed a gem! :circle-of-love:

Hey Felipe hows it growing? Looks awesome mi amigo! Those damn moths are the reason I made greenhouses. I didn't find one worm last year but the year before I used a mosquito net on the one AK-47 I grew after I saw what they did to my brothers plants. Good luck, spray early because once they get in a bud, the spray won't reach them. Stay safe and stay stoned.

I just hired new landscapers and I've been working closely with them. Each day they arrive and I go out to scoop the dog droppings and unlock the gate. I go out to greet them and tell them what I want done. They just left after their 3rd visit and I've got them putting together a proposal for a decorative planter out front, roughly an 8 foot circle. So far so good, hopefully next year we'll have some trust built up.

Hey Felipe hows it growing? Looks awesome mi amigo! Those damn moths are the reason I made greenhouses. I didn't find one worm last year but the year before I used a mosquito net on the one AK-47 I grew after I saw what they did to my brothers plants. Good luck, spray early because once they get in a bud, the spray won't reach them. Stay safe and stay stoned.

Fred - I hope you are enjoying this beautiful morning outside also! :high-five:

I haven’t had caterpillars in buds at this location before, but I was either in a greenhouse (summer 2018) or lucky (last year). This year, I’m taking no chances. I’m going to start draping the cages at night with lightweight freeze cloth.

Back
Top Bottom