GLGA clone
Tops: 78g
Mids: 163g
Total: 241g (8.5 oz)

2020 harvest total:
3,041g (107.3 oz or 6.7 lb)

And I only lost about 5 oz to mold.

Woo hoo! :yahoo:
Hi Felipe, I’m so very late, but I had to say a big congrats on those crazy impressive numbers!! Well done and so amazing!!
:bravo::bravo::bravo:

¡Hola Enjoil - welcome to my garden!

I dilute the battery acid down to 7.5% and use it as a pH down. And actually, it does provide additional sulfur, which is considered essential for increasing flavor. I use this because a) it’s cheap and readily available at any auto parts store, and b) I don’t want to add too much phosphorus to my mix (most pH down is a diluted phosphoric acid).

Edited to add: If you decide to dilute battery acid, REMEMBER - ACID INTO WATER!!
(A before W) - doing the reverse can result in serious injuries.
hi felip, how do you measure that the acid is diluted to 7.5%
i've got my hands on some battery acid and wanted to try this method vs buying the ph down. lol!

Please pardon the intrusion, maybe you and/or your followers might be interested :cheer:

If so, please apply in the comparative grow thread, as I won't be responding to replies here :thanks:

:Namaste:

Sorry for your loss, Felipe...
Your brothers memory will live on in your heart, gone but never forgotten...

Thank you for your kind sentiments, my friends.
Bryan made it through the pandemic (and got vaccinated). Life was just too much for his big (but damaged) heart. I will miss him.

Hello FelipeBlu

We were so sorry to read your news. On behalf of all the staff here at 420 Magazine, you have our sincere condolences.

May peace be with your brother, and with you too.

:green_heart:

Thank you for your kind sentiments, my friends.
Bryan made it through the pandemic (and got vaccinated). Life was just too much for his big (but damaged) heart. I will miss him.
I'm really sorry to hear that Felipe. Wishing all the best to you and the rest of the family.:green_heart:

High Felipe - ill be packing a big bowl in BT’s honour, and then smoking it, very shortly. And then I’ll have another for you! thank you for letting us all know, it’s a sad and surreal time for you and the close circle. I respect your perspective a lot, you were both very blessed to have each other :love: Sending big green love to you... and playing some Cujo, music I introduced BT to, and he really liked it...fat ass joint...
:green_heart:

I'm so sorry for your loss brother, my condolences :rip:

Sending you and your family lots of love and positive healing energy through the universe :love::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom