FelipeBlu’s Outdoor Hempy Photos & Autos 2020

Not sure my wife is going to go for two huge shrubs in the backyard.
Prune like hell. Tie-down and form get them tops lined up. It does require a more attentive approach but with a rectangle container seems interesting to try. A mainline approach on a bigger scale so when the boss is starting to freak out you can say a couple more weeks and there gone.

Well, not a mainline this time. I started both on a sexline (like a quadline, but kept nodes 2 thru 4 instead of just 3 & 4). But the large rectangular tub will certainly allow me to continue training to a flattish canopy.

Finally, some sun!

AD8AE81A-9C55-4AC7-B4E9-EE38DCA06EF3.jpeg
5CA03382-2C12-448C-B99C-0B9AAADC6F10.jpeg

F54DF5C8-12BE-471B-8E46-EAAD62341A54.jpeg

The are blowing up. Looks to me like they were enjoying anything they were getting. Perhaps a good call on up-potting just one of the BeBo's because they will be monsters in 5gal lowes type buckets.

You’re right. They probably only got an average DLI of around 12 each of the past three days, and yet they seemed to continue growing at a breakneck pace. They are unstoppable at this point.

My autos, on the other hand...:rolleyes:

This is what we’re talking about. A 30-gallon hempy pot.
FB82CFAA-66E9-4A4B-9142-2F1109AEC0DE.jpeg

A 1/2” diameter hole (with the bottom) at 2-1/4” above the bottom of the tub provides a reservoir of about 2-3/4 gallons.

E69C4FAC-776E-48DB-9597-6554E8F0EF24.jpeg

That should keep me from having to fertigate more than once a day during flowering, lol.

Meanwhile, it’s a beautiful sunny Saturday, with rain forecast tomorrow morning, so the kids are soaking it up.

460B7930-A033-423D-BFF8-7503DFA391E2.jpeg

Some purple color continues to appear in the youngest apical tips of the Bebos
ED2D5FCD-92D0-409F-A1B2-73791C1BAF4A.jpeg

I hope you’re having a sunny day!
Stay safe!

Looking awesome. I'm feeling that once you have your perlite in there it won't hold 2gallons quite. Then again with a plant that big it's going to be ve3ry hungry for sure. They are turning into monsters already. How's the bugs?

Notes to self:

Bebo2 - day 46
Bebo1 - day 44
GLGA - day 43

Mix still at (per gallon):
(tap = 27ppm, pH = 8.9)
1.5ml CALiMAGic
4.5g Megacrop v1
3ml ProteKt
1.5ml 7.5% battery acid

650ppm (1.3 EC)

pH 5.8

Not too bad..yet. The GLGA seems to be the recipient of most of the the bugs’ interest. The Bebos don’t seem to get munched much. Could be that pungency they started exuding a couple of weeks ago.

Since I’m around all the time, the plants are getting a lot of attention :p. I hit the underside of the leaves every few days with a fine spray from the hose attachment, and that knocks most of the living and eggs off.

Only used spinosad once early on to get the jump on the fng thrips. The aphids, white flies, and leaf hoppers seem to be getting a late start this year.
:rolleyes: The mites will come out later in the summer, when it dries out.

The auto Kryptonite that I dropped looks like it’s feeling better.
Day 11

3AD745CF-37A3-4A89-8EE4-C9A32E9FB0A1.jpeg

It had a nice root system started. Didn’t see any get snapped off, so hoping it wasn’t traumatic enough to stunt.

And the other two auto Kryptonites are finally coming up
4BCC86F7-D95B-4A6C-A3C1-F9ECDE3ED6A3.jpeg

8E216B3B-2184-4A2E-B6DF-850CD549833E.jpeg

Really have to zoom in to see the second one lol

The auto Kryptonite that I dropped looks like it’s feeling better.
Day 11

3AD745CF-37A3-4A89-8EE4-C9A32E9FB0A1.jpeg

It had a nice root system started. Didn’t see any get snapped off, so hoping it wasn’t traumatic enough to stunt.

And the other two auto Kryptonites are finally coming up
4BCC86F7-D95B-4A6C-A3C1-F9ECDE3ED6A3.jpeg

8E216B3B-2184-4A2E-B6DF-850CD549833E.jpeg

Really have to zoom in to see the second one lol
Sorry for the uninformed question but will you be growing your autos outside?

I'm going to try growing autos outside this summer in my big 3.5 x 3.5 x 3 foot planters. I e got six of them and had planned on planting two per planter. Trust me, there's room enough. At least I think there is. Traditionally I have grown photos in these but they always get way too big for me yo cover myself. Niw that my wife had left I'm left to either cover them myself or to grow autos that dont need to be covered. I know that autos are pretty finicky but I chose a strain that give apparently high yields outside and which finish in 50 - 60 days. Good thing too because they havent arrived from the seed store. But if they come next week I should still have time to finish them off before September rolls around.

So I'm very curious to watch another outside auto grow - even if it is in hempy.

:laugh:

:rolleyes:

No, I grow in super soil because of the ease of it. Nothing simpler than mixing up your soil and then not even having to worry about pH. My kinda world. I'm even going to try growing indoors in super soil very soon. But I am interested in hempy. I have only recently even heard of it.

So very much looking forward to this grow you've got growing on here. Cant wait to learn bunches and chiming in when I know something...

All my best,
~Magnus

Sorry for the uninformed question but will you be growing your autos outside?

I'm going to try growing autos outside this summer in my big 3.5 x 3.5 x 3 foot planters. I e got six of them and had planned on planting two per planter. Trust me, there's room enough. At least I think there is. Traditionally I have grown photos in these but they always get way too big for me yo cover myself. Niw that my wife had left I'm left to either cover them myself or to grow autos that dont need to be covered. I know that autos are pretty finicky but I chose a strain that give apparently high yields outside and which finish in 50 - 60 days. Good thing too because they havent arrived from the seed store. But if they come next week I should still have time to finish them off before September rolls around.

So I'm very curious to watch another outside auto grow - even if it is in hempy.

:laugh:

:rolleyes:

No, I grow in super soil because of the ease of it. Nothing simpler than mixing up your soil and then not even having to worry about pH. My kinda world. I'm even going to try growing indoors in super soil very soon. But I am interested in hempy. I have only recently even heard of it.

So very much looking forward to this grow you've got growing on here. Cant wait to learn bunches and chiming in when I know something...

All my best,
~Magnus

Yep, they’re all going to be outside. Glad to have ya along. Sorry to hear about the wife.

It’s from Pyramid:

Auto Kryptonite by Pyramid Seeds is possibly the fastest Sativa that you can grow today. This easy autoflower develops some sizeable buds in no time, eager to reward with some great-tasting Haze flavour and a very potent smoke. This all-around fantastic autoflowering Sativa is more than-worthwhile to grow and should be high on the list of every Sativa lover!

Pyramid Seeds goal to create a powerful yet easy to grow plant turned out spectacularly successful with their new Auto Kryptonite. This cross between several select phenotypes from strains that grow under the sun in the mountains of Granada with a Yumbolt, another excellent cannabis variety, resulted in a very potent plant that can satisfy on many levels.

With an average height of 60-160cm, Auto Kryptonite will normally still stay at a manageable size when you grow her. Maybe she won’t exactly impress with her stature, but then she’ll grow some really heavy and very compact buds that will absolutely delight the grower. Seeing that Auto Kryptonite is an autoflower you won’t have to worry much once you planted your seeds. Just give her 20hrs of light and some nutrients and she will reward with a good up-to 550g/m² when you grow her indoors. Outdoors, when everything is right, she can yield as much as 100g of some fine premium Sativa bud. Her flowering time is a super-short 65 days which makes her one of the fastest, if not the fastest Sativa you can grow.

When you smoke Auto Kryptonite you will note a typical Haze flavour which makes for a very satisfying smoking experience. With 17% of THC in her smoke she can deliver a very powerful and long-lasting high that is cerebral and energetic but also relaxing as you’d expect from a first-class Sativa.

Auto Kryptonite by Pyramid Seeds shines with super-fast growth, good yields, a superb Haze flavour and good potency. Rest assured she won’t disappoint when you grow her!

This is the one I grew indoors in ‘18. 81 days sprout to harvest - 2.45 oz. Nice sativa. Great haze character.
B8641473-D533-4651-8DB3-E56E3186A57D.jpeg
70AD641C-7988-4DEF-BCCC-D9B480A9343A.jpeg
0C064939-BF8F-403A-8859-96483418FB12.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom