FelipeBlu's Auto Jack & Kryptonite, PSMini LED, Root Pouch, Recipe 420

Thanks fellas! :high-five:

The scissor hash was nice - piney, floral/herbal, and a bit musky. Effects included spacey euphoria and a nice level of body chill. Looking forward to trying again after the cure.
:ganjamon:

Thanks Chief! :passitleft:

Haven’t decided what it will be next. I have four auto seeds left - blueberry, white widow, and 2 more Jack Herers. But between upcoming work load and travel, it’s going to be hard for me to schedule a grow in for a while. I’ll just have to be a virtual grower in my brother’s ( @BTzGrow ) tent. :ganjamon:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :goodjob:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hey Phobos! :passitleft:

Thanks for stopping by. Yeah, got busy, so no green girls right now. You might see me over at my brother’s @BTzGrow journals now and then.

Keep ‘em bloomin’! :yummy:

Hello again! :passitleft:

Well, I put Jackie’s remains out in the greenhouse and have been giving her a light fertigation about twice a week. And this is what she is doing now:

I know that she is still an Auto, but what will she do now?
:surf:

That is really interesting!:nomo:
I wonder what will happen.
If it will be an auto still or loose its "auto-powers".:hmmmm:

Hey brother Phobos! :passitleft:

I’m not sure she even knows what’s going on. She’s pushing out fan leaves and nodal growth like veg, but there’s always some pistils coming out too. :yummy:

Follow her over at my new journal!
:passitleft:

The deed is done. :Namaste: Thank you Jackie.

[/QUOTE

old thread .. thanks for sharing !! What are these clips ?

Back
Top Bottom