Fellow stoners

SHADED

What up. I smoke weed everyday. Just like Dre says to. I didn't take his word for it, I figured it out on my own. just started playin! yall know me

Anyway, everynow and then I've made a concious effort to cut back on weed. Just health reasons really. See if I get smarter. But every time I went a couple days dry, bad shit happened. I'd get in a fight or get fired. All sorts of total bullshit. So now I make a concious effort TO smoke everyday. Even if I don't wanna get high, I smoke at least a wee bowl, usually two. And shit's been great since. I never get angry. Almost never. I yelled at an umpire the other day. But I get along with all my co workers and family members. It's swell. I'm working real hard too. I worked today even though I woke up sick.

In conlusion, weed is great. I love it. It makes me great. And I will never forsake it.

I have been smoking bud for about 2 years and about 7 months ago I had to move. I am having trouble meeting people that smoke weed. What should I do to find people who blaze?:grinjoint:

Welcome!

The problem is I don't have any weed so how can I light up a joint. I need to meet people who smoke so I can get so bud so how do i do that.

P.S.
I changed my name but it is still me. :grinjoint:

just ask people you see if they smoke bud or could hook you up and if you can test it first so you know its not skeet ( dont say that part but you know ) and if they dont and yell at you you aint got anything on you so fuck em

Back
Top Bottom