Felonious Punk's & HashGirl's First Indoor Auto Grow - 2017

Hope you don't mind if I drive thru ever now and then. Pretty plants.. Nice sweet tasty looking purple morsel you got there..

Keepem Green

Interesting. Beautiful plants Felonious. The color you got on the DDAs is fabulous. Loved the macro shots. :high-five:

The very first cannabis plant I grew was an adopted Northern Lights. That was so long ago and it was so new to me that I don't remember the smell, and I certainly don't remember limonene, although I wasn't aware of terpenes at the time. :laughtwo: How things change.

Limonene is one of the terpenes I find most appealing. Mayhaps I should take another look at the strain. Hard for me to get past Carnival to try something new. Someday we'll be able to ship cannabis and we'll all start trading. Lol!

Good afternoon.

It's time for some photos. The plants aren't looking great these days but the buds look and smell amazing nonetheless. It's Day 78 for Dark 1 and 2 and North 2. It's Day 73 for North 3 who used to be the runt but doesn't look like a runt any longer and it's Day 64 for the two Trainwrecks. I got a new phone this week so I think the pictures are a little better than my last phone camera but it's not as good as Felonious' macro lens, that's for sure. Without further ado:

DARK DEVIL 2 - DAY 78

Photo_1_-_Dark_2_-_Day_78_Fotor.jpg
Photo_2_-_Dark_2_-_Day_78.jpg
Photo_3_-_Dark_2_-_Day_78.jpg
Photo_4_-_Dark_2_-_Day_78.jpg

DARK DEVIL 1 - DAY 78

Photo_5_-_Dark_1_-_Day_78.jpg
Photo_7_-_Dark_1_-_Day_78.jpg
Photo_8_-_Dark_1_-_Day_78.jpg

NORTH 2 - DAY 78

Photo_9_-_North_2_-_Day_78_Fotor.jpg
Photo_10_-_North_2_-_Day_78.jpg
Photo_11_-_North_2_-_Day_78.jpg
Photo_12_-_North_2_-_Day_78.jpg

NORTH 3 - DAY 73

Photo_13_-_North_3_-_Day_73.jpg
Photo_14_-_North_3_-_Day_73.jpg
Photo_15_-_North_3_-_Day_73.jpg

TRAIN 1 - DAY 64

Photo_16_-_Train_1_-_Day_64.jpg
Photo_17_-_Train_1_-_Day_64.jpg
Photo_18_-_Train_1_-_Day_64.jpg

TRAIN 2 - DAY 64

Photo_19_-_Train_2_-_Day_64.jpg
Photo_20_-_Train_2_-_Day_64_Fotor.jpg
Photo_21_-_Train_2_-_Day_64.jpg
Photo_22_-_Train_2_-_Day_64.JPG

Wow! Great pics! Boy, when I ask for pics, I GET pics! Nice job, lady and gent. I just love the colour of that dark devil (I think it's called), but I'm sure everyone is saying that and it's not like you had any choice in the matter at all, eh? Still, it's a beautiful plant. You must be enjoying the fruits already of your newest harvest so far. Didn't you say you had already chopped one or two down? Or I suppose they're still curing those buds you got. Hey, I know this was a hard grow for you, so I hope you really, really enjoy the fruits of your labours. Gawd knows you deserve it.

My best to you both. You're good people. You're good friends. I appreciate you both so much. So, keep those pics coming. It's not over yet. You've still got a journal to populate with pics!

My train wrecks are doing the same as yours, I was a bit concerned but maybe no reason to. Did your leaves start turning about the start of flowering? Nice pics.

My train wrecks are doing the same as yours, I was a bit concerned but maybe no reason to. Did your leaves start turning about the start of flowering? Nice pics.

I think they did. It looks like all the plants are going to make it to term, though the yield will be small. I don't have answers yet, but I think I stressed them out in several ways. Too little water, suspect water quality, pH too acidic, overfeeding and low humidity. Next grow will be better (because I have a pH meter) as I learn from my mistakes.

The Dark Devils are getting cut down in the morning.

Peace. :peace:

Ohhhh amazing journal...

So, could you give me an update on height? From top of soil, to top cola? It looks like you right around 36" which is good news for me... with my short grow box 72" I should be good.

Hi All,

Here are the plant heights:

Dark Devil 1, 22.5"
Dark Devil 2, 19"
Northern Lights 2, 22.5"
Northern Lights 3 (AKA The Runt), 17.5"
Train Wreck 1, 16.5"
Train Wreck 2, 10.5"

The Dark Devils are getting real close to harvest.

Peace.

Good afternoon.

It's time for more photos. Felonious cut the Dark Devils down on April 4 (Tuesday). They were at Day 80.

Tomorrow, he's planning on cutting down the Northern Lights. North 2 is at Day 85 and North 3 is at Day 80.

And, the Trainwrecks are at Day 71 so they have a little ways to go still.

NORTH 3 - DAY 80
Photo_1_-_North_3_-_Day_80.jpg

Photo_2_-_North_3_-_Day_80.JPG
Photo_3_-_North_3_-_Day_80.JPG
Photo_4_-_North_3_-_Day_80.jpg
Photo_5_-_North_3_-_Day_80.jpg

TRAIN 1 - DAY 71

Photo_6_-_Train_1_-_Day_71.jpg
Photo_7_-_Train_1_-_Day_71.jpg
Photo_8_-_Train_1_-_Day_71.jpg
Photo_9_-_Train_1_-_Day_71.jpg

TRAIN 2 - DAY 71
Photo_10_-_Train_2_-_Day_71.jpg
Photo_11_-_Train_2_-_Day_71.jpg
Photo_12_-_Train_2_-_Day_71.JPG
Photo_13_-_Train_2_-_Day_71.jpg

NORTH 2 - DAY 85
Photo_14_-_North_2_-_Day_85.jpg
Photo_15_-_North_2_-_Day_85.jpg
Photo_16_-_North_2_-_Day_85.jpg

DARK DEVILS - Harvested & Drying
Photo_17_-_Dark_Devils_drying.jpg
Photo_18_-_Dark_Devils_drying.JPG

Good to see the Dark Devils hanging. :high-five: You're gonna have jars of it, with Northern Lights right behind. It has to feel a little satisfying Felonius. :bravo: The learning curve here is wonderful. You'll amaze yourself with your improvements next run.

Your Train Wrecks look so much better than mine did. They look closer to what arteekay and Jay pulled off. Maybe it's a Canadian thing. :laughtwo:

Good to see the Dark Devils hanging. :high-five: You're gonna have jars of it, with Northern Lights right behind. It has to feel a little satisfying Felonius. :bravo: The learning curve here is wonderful. You'll amaze yourself with your improvements next run.

Your Train Wrecks look so much better than mine did. They look closer to what arteekay and Jay pulled off. Maybe it's a Canadian thing. :laughtwo:

Thanks Sue,

I think I may have under watered the plants through the grow and over fed them at later points. Getting a pH meter let me understand the conditions the plants were living in. I am most proud of "The Runt" (Northern Lights 3) which I hit with root grow when all seemed lost. Looking forward to the Outdoor grow. I can't say enough of the support and advice we have received. When all is done I want to send shout outs to all of you!

Good Morning All,

I just finished cleaning up the Northerns and then I cut them down and hung them. I would have done it yesterday but we had some people scheduled to come over I decided to wait a day.

The pics are of North 2 and North 3 (A.K.A. The Runt) before they got chopped and the 1st pic is of the grow tent. The 2 Dark Devils are hanging in the front while the Northerns are hanging in the back. I hit the Train Wrecks with the last of the pre mixed bloom food and will probably flush them later this week.

DSC_042021.JPG
DSC_041917.JPG
DSC_041823.JPG

Here are 3 macro shots. Zoom in for best effect.
1. 200micron screen
2. Calyxes on 120 micron screen
3. Water droplet (see the trees in the water droplet?)

DSC_037715.JPG

DSC_038118.JPG

DSC_039820.JPG

Back
Top Bottom