Female or male? Or is it too early to tell

Tips on how to sex marijuana plants

Attachments

• 00E2D13A-9046-4075-B2C1-DAB318D92CEF.jpeg
    00E2D13A-9046-4075-B2C1-DAB318D92CEF.jpeg
    533.7 KB · Views: 84
Female or male? Or is it too early to tell

Tips on how to sex marijuana plants
When I was doing my research on the topic of sexing these plants I just did a web search using the words:
marijuana plant female
and ended up with more links than I could speed read through. Some of the links pointed back to this message board which is one of the reasons I joined. Another reason I joined was that using the search function for this message board works better if the user is logged in. It will still function for anyone not logged in but it is better when l am logged on.

Anyway, just do a search here using:
female plant sex
and you will get all kinds of message threads on how to look for early signs that the plant is ready to show which sex but not ready to show the actual signs of sex. Then you will find the tips on how to tell male from female. To me it is a 3 step process. #1 when the physical signs that it is basically in pre-adolescence, #2 when it is in a early adolescence stage and is just starting to show a pistil or two, and #3 when each node has at least one pistil for the female plants.

One good thing about doing a bit of searching is that I often stumbled on a tip or two that I did not know I was looking for. Those I just filed away and went back to read about later on.

Have a great day.

Back
Top Bottom