Female Or Male?

You need close up pics of the nodes @ the stem...but it looks early still (or female until proven male :))
Okay cool. I guess I will wait another week or two then post close up pics. I was just wondering since these are regular seeds a friend of mine gave me. You think skinny looking plants can end up female ? just wondering.

You need close up pics of the nodes @ the stem...but it looks early still (or female until proven male :))
I second that. Closer pics would be better. From what I can see though she looks female. Can JUST about see those little pistils

You think smell plays a big part as well ? I mean I always had fem seeds so I'm not too sure about male plants.
Not sure what you mean by that but if u had a male plant you wouldnt get any bud from it and the females would be seeded and the quality of bud would deminish so yer the smell and taste would suffer

You think smell plays a big part as well ? I mean I always had fem seeds so I'm not too sure about male plants.
No way to know/tell until they either show (or don't) nut sacks under at node/stem junction around day 50-60 (and males also show those little pistils, so you are just waiting on the nuts).

If it's a male get rid of it....

No way to know/tell until they either show (or don't) nut sacks under at node/stem junction around day 50-60 (and males also show those little pistils, so you are just waiting on the nuts).

If it's a male get rid of it....
Oh ok didnt realise they showed female parts until the point they show male.. ill shut up then lol

Oh ok didnt realise they showed female parts until the point they show male.. ill shut up then lol
I just learned this myself...normally used fem seeds but grew out some regs and s(he) was looking awesome...until the nuts popped and I had to start over...lost 2 months growing time.

Question above, Yes...
On sex; early with a microscope/loupe onto the node, you should be able to tell on some strains by around day 30, longer for others, some not untill flowering.. But yours, I'm seeing something just from photo, so if you look over you'll see a tell... There will be a little calyx. If it's longer with a pistil coming out, female. Shorter, ending rounded (like a ball) Male... 2nd last photo, close up of that third node there I think that should tell you...

Question above, Yes...
On sex; early with a microscope/loupe onto the node, you should be able to tell on some strains by around day 30, longer for others, some not untill flowering.. But yours, I'm seeing something just from photo, so if you look over you'll see a tell... There will be a little calyx. If it's longer with a pistil coming out, female. Shorter, ending rounded (like a ball) Male... 2nd last photo, close up of that third node there I think that should tell you...
Thanks for the reply. I am no expert so that's why I am asking but between the nodes I can see leafs growing but cant see any pollen sac or pistil but the plant is now a good 1 feet tal so I assume its too early to tell ?

Thanks for the reply. I am no expert so that's why I am asking but between the nodes I can see leafs growing but cant see any pollen sac or pistil but the plant is now a good 1 feet tal so I assume its too early to tell ?
Those are pictures I took now

Attachments

• 20180708_020458.jpg
    20180708_020458.jpg
    435.3 KB · Views: 246
  • 20180708_020425.jpg
    20180708_020425.jpg
    261.5 KB · Views: 234
  • 20180708_020400.jpg
    20180708_020400.jpg
    304.9 KB · Views: 231
  • 20180708_020326.jpg
    20180708_020326.jpg
    432.8 KB · Views: 239
  • 20180708_020313.jpg
    20180708_020313.jpg
    506.3 KB · Views: 250
20180714_080530~2.jpg

Looks like a pistil there...

Close enough too... Can get males that will show intersex traits...

Back
Top Bottom