Thehighmonkey

420 Member
I noticed what looks like white hairs a couple days back (ironically on March 8th international women's day) and today i decided to take a few pictures to ask for your expertise as I'm fairly new to all of this!
Outdoor grow

Natural 12/12 cycle
Strain: unknown
Medium: soil

She doesn't look pollinated. I don't know what anemoweed is. The reason she may look a bit peculiar is the way the leaves are all bunched behind that little bud that's forming. That's just me. Usually the nodes seem further apart but it could mean that she's growing very well in the Mediterranean sun. Those little white hairs are pistils of a female plant. They're looking to snatch up male pollen (that would come from the little sacs that grow from males). While pollination is possible I don't think that's what is happening - but I'm no expert :Namaste:

She doesn't look pollinated. I don't know what anemoweed is. The reason she may look a bit peculiar is the way the leaves are all bunched behind that little bud that's forming. That's just me. Usually the nodes seem further apart but it could mean that she's growing very well in the Mediterranean sun. Those little white hairs are pistils of a female plant. They're looking to snatch up male pollen (that would come from the little sacs that grow from males). While pollination is possible I don't think that's what is happening - but I'm no expert :Namaste:

He was making a joke, that she looks like a sea anemone. (rather her flower does)

Back
Top Bottom