Feminised seed

99cobra

Ok I know the basic about feminised seed the reason I am intreaged about this process is I live out in the country with the room to grow outside. But has anyone have first hand exp. About it? Do/don'ts or anyone with info they would like to share.

Ok I know the basic about feminised seed the reason I am intreaged about this process is I live out in the country with the room to grow outside. But has anyone have first hand exp. About it? Do/don'ts or anyone with info they would like to share.

I'd love to help if I can, but could you be a little more specific in your questions , we can't just tell you everything we know lol well maybe I can but it would be a shorrt story lol

I guess what I'm trying to understand is the drawback of feminized seeds. I know you can get hermi trait from this process. I know how tO make colloidal silver. So basically you just get two fem Plants spray One with colloidal silver ( every day?) and leave the other female alone. DO I start spraying the female as soon as sexed or wait? Or if I all ready have feminized seed do I just spray when I switch to 12/12? I hope I answered your question.

no draw back when done naturally. its a matter of justr the right amount of light at the right time! ive done it many times and love the results. others use harsh chems. i only do the natural thing and its not failed me. id advise practicing so you dont get it wrong and wind up with hermies. not out of the question for it to happen, you have to pay very close attention to the lights luman output, duration,amount! its easy and very rewarding. pollen will pop on a plant just about to finish. there is no chance of makin seeds on your grow your about to finish. diligence is a must!
mother nature does this same thing!
full moon, a budding plant and a female close by to take advantage of the new pollen poppin because the light from the moon.
when the lights are off for the evening, open the door and let some light in. i use the seedling light. 4' florescent bulbs with daylight bulbs in it! leave the door open for 2 hrs. do this for 2 or 3 nights. watch the plants after the first few days, there should be pollen show on your female plant. it will be of female origin! as long as the light used isnt to intence youll do ok! watch the female plant close it happens quick!
only on a female plant days before you harvest it.
ive had many many beautiful ladies this way! ive given to others with outstanding results!
main key is patients! dont push any aspect of the process!
hope this helps!
peace

I guess what I'm trying to understand is the drawback of feminized seeds. I know you can get hermi trait from this process. I know how tO make colloidal silver. So basically you just get two fem Plants spray One with colloidal silver ( every day?) and leave the other female alone. DO I start spraying the female as soon as sexed or wait? Or if I all ready have feminized seed do I just spray when I switch to 12/12? I hope I answered your question.

Somewhere on Soma's web site he talks about how to do it.
Soma's Sacred Seeds – Official Blog

Prairie

Somewhere on Soma's web site he talks about how to do it.
Soma's Sacred Seeds — Official Blog

Prairie

When you start working with plants as a hobby, there is no end to the wisdom that can be gathered. I started working with the sacred cannabis plant in 1971, I now know so much more than when I first started, I can teach it to others.My main activity these days with the Holy plant is breeding seeds. I am constantly cross breeding in search of the finest of medicines. There is such a huge diversity in the genetics of Cannabis. Everything from industrial strength, to medicinal strength. Whenever two new strains are bred together for the first time, you get the hybrid vigor effect. This gives you a very potent fast growing mother plant. When creating seeds from males crossed to females, you can't help but get several phenotypes.
When making seeds from females turned male, you can keep it down to one phenotype.Through the years I have made female seeds many different ways. Light stress, heat stress, cold stress, fertilizer stress, and gibberillic acid stress. Although they all worked and gave me female seeds, I still kept searching for something better.
Then came STS solution. Silver Thiosulphate Solution. It is an equal mixture of silver nitrate mixed with sodium thiosuphate.
What happens when you spray this mixture on a female cannabis plant is hormonal stress.All cannabis plants have the capability to change from female to male. The reason they can do this is survival of the species. The inherent drive within life forms to preserve the species is all-powerful and will supercede all impulses. As an example lets say a cannabis plant gets subjected to very low temperatures when it should be warm. The plant says to itself, as an individual I feel severely threatened, I might even die from the cold, therefore I must make my species survive. The stressed female plant then manifests a male branch and with it makes seeds to make its species survive even if as an individual it perishes.When you spray a plant with STS solution, this is what happens. Within the first 24 hours all the tips of the branches wither and turn color almost looking dead. The large fan leaves stay green, just the tips cringe from the stress.
They stay that way for several days, and it will make you wonder whether you have killed your plant. Don't worry you have not killed it. The plant starts to recover by the 5th day. You can see the tips of the branches start to regenerate.Making female seeds is done in this way. First you select females that you want female seeds from. You vegetate them until you have reached the desired size and height under 24 hour light. Right at the time you are going to turn the lights down to 12 hours is when you select your one female of the group to become the male sex partner. You spray the plant away from the others carefully saturating the plant both under the leaves and on top of them, it is good to wear rubber gloves so as not to get the STS spray on your skin. You let the plant fully dry and then place it back with the others. You carefully mark down the date that the plant has been sprayed, and turn the lights down to 12 hours, or flowering light. It takes 28 to 35 days for the sprayed plant to turn to a male depending on the species. One female turned male plant can get many females pregnant as the pollen is microscopic and is in plentiful supply. You can also help spread the male pollen by shaking the plant gently over the tops of the other females.
It takes the plants 6 weeks to finish making healthy seeds that are hard and dark. These finished seeds are 100% female, they have no male chromosomes. They will also carry only the phenotype that was used, making every single plant uniform. This is the state of the art in making female seeds, and within the next 6 months I will have the whole top of my Soma's Sacred Seeds line in female form as well as standard.Wishing you much fun with your plants.

What i want is to see those stabilized CDB rich THC low, medium released as seeds so you can buy them and grow them i have found one at the internet available as seed, called Harlequin but at a ridiculer high prize of 318bucks for 3 seeds

To 99cobra Damn i was mening CBD it´s so easy to get mixed up even the seed companies writes CDB sometimes It got more interesting now when is was thinking if you have had this as hobby and mother plant since 1971 couse i now 1971 the cannabis plant was still CBD rich you are what im guess one lucky son of a mother my hop just get higher moste cannabis seeds sold here from Europe has been cross breed to that degree that it´s hard to get a CBD rich plant, seed i hope you take me seriously, if your goal is the get good Medical plants you should be reading some of new studies at these sites The Beckley Foundation and go to library and what's new, you should also read this and could go to the site at Project CBD | CANNABIDIOL SCIENCE | FOR DOCTORS | FOR PATIENTS
Because you might have a CBD rich strain if you have that beloved plant from 1971 still not cross breed out to the maximum to get as high THC as possible, you can get your plants tested at Full Spectrum Labs | Medical Cannabis Analytical Laboratory or test it with equipment you can buy here at Cannalytics Supply

Do Soma´s Sacred Seeds have a website can i buy seeds from you seeds with a old heritage i hate the fact that i live in Sweden now when i could be living in California or some other state where Medical Marijuana is legall but the hassle of getting a green card and all that life is made to be easy.

I just saw the the link to your blog now and im most humble I Have ADD/ADHD Asperger disease and get a little for exited sometimes but you have the truth right at your blog but cancer is not all cannabinoids has been studied about recently theres studies that CBD in a combination with THC can be a great Medicin for psychosis and and anti depressant i saw that Soma´s Sacred Seeds was based in the NL have you tested your plants for CBD content? im very interested in your seeds I am testing seeds from mayor seeds companies from Europa and hope to find a CBD rich one and not just 0.7% of CBD content i want 5-10% CBD and 5-15% THC

But im a glad to enjoy life as it is also but want to do something with it i maybe going to visit Holland and start studie the plants down there but not studie the content of THC that has been done now it´s more to cannabis than only one component but understanding the complex process to the plant is not easy, coming in contact with it so late in life as 37years old and i dont want it dissected by a mayor company and have components made in a lab instead i have tried that track for a 15 years now i want to make my own medicins from now

Back
Top Bottom