Feminized Blue Dream

These are my Royal Kush. Stubborn little bastards. Happy to finally see some green!
CAM01198.jpg
CAM012001.jpg

How moist do you keep your soil for those little gals? I'm asking only because I'm trying to learn.

I just water them until it comes out the bottom. Then make sure the dry out well before I water again. I always drain off the excess. On my bigger plants I wait for them to let me know.

Just a little update. I was going to clip the big fan leaves like I did in my first grow, but after a couple days of reading a ton of contradicting threads I have decided not to this time. I did it last time to allow better light after I cropped the tops. It worked ok, but Im going to let them do what they do this time. These were supposed to be feminized seeds, but I have a couoke that have very thick stocks and are much higher than the others. Not a positive, but a tell tell sign of a couple males. Have to wait and see!!
CAM01226.jpg
CAM01225.jpg
CAM01224.jpg
CAM01223.jpg

Subbed well detail journal.....what light(s) will oh be using for your blue dream for flower and will you flower your royal kush with your blue dream?

I will be using a 600w HPS for flower. In the near future I will be using 2 600w HPS. Funding permitted. I am going to be building a new flower room soon. Ill put the details and progress with pics in this journal. I will not be flowering the Royal Kush with my blue dream. It is almost 1 1/2mo behind. Im doing clones from the Blue in 2 weeks then letting it recover for a couple weeks before I put in flower. I will just keep the Royal in veg until I take clones and am ready to change light cycle. My ultimate goal is to have a ready supply of royal kush and blue dream clones, and have an 8 week revolving cycle of clone, veg, flower. Total of 12 plants. With a harvest every 8 weeks.

CAM012291.jpg
CAM01230.jpg
CAM01231.jpg

Lots of nice green undergrowth comming in! Clone time comming! Had to move out of the closet. Last time I clipped the fan leaves. Had more room. Water today. 6.5ph with molasses to bring the ph down from 8.0. No nutes today. I use plain water every 3rd watering. (Well plain water with molasses to lower ph) I am going to use a local made tea every 3rd water, but Im sick and too lazy to drive in this cold. Lol

Back
Top Bottom