Feminized Photoperiod Stopped Pre-Flowering? Pictures

davidson2354

Hello all, so I got this feminized photoperiod Golden Flame seed from Telegrow. Planted around 18 February this year and Im growing in Portugal.
Plant grew fine, quite big, I did a FIM, topped her around the 10th node, cause she was staying in my balcony and had to limit her height.
She started showing sex early maybe because I planted her quite early and daytime around here was around 12 hours. I think the small amount of daylight hours influenced her in showing her sex early. As time went by and daylight hours grew to its maximum (around 22nd of June to almost 15 hours) she grew quite large and around that time (20th of June) or some days earlier or later she started showing more pistils around the whole plant and even some pistils showing off her tops everywhere.

On the 10th of July I flushed her cause I realized I had been overfeeding her with HS Super Vit (aminoacids and vitamins). She was showing signs of toxicity, leaves curled up, some leaves here and there had a more palid color, but nothing too serious, quite subtle. I flushed her and I could see in the next few days that she enjoyed that alot and she seemed more vivid and vibrant, recovering the leaves and I think I could even notice some progress with pistils specially around the tops and then nothing...

So basically I havent noticed any change in atleast 10 days, some new leaves have a more palid color, pistils are becoming brown around the nodes, the tops dont seem to develop new pistils either and she keeps developing some shoots from almost every branch, ive noticed some development..

She has been through quite some shock, the topping done a bit late maybe, I also lollipoped her, took around 25 clones, took some top shots out of her, and some minor situations here and there with bugs, nothing too serious in my opinion. Oh and sometimes my cat chews a leaf or two to throw up but everytime I spot the leaves I take them completely out.

She is growing in soil, about 65 litres pot, Kilomix from ATAMI from 1 year ago mixed with a bit of coco fiber and perlite.
Growing outdoors but I moved her inside recently, about 3 weeks ago because there is a construction site in a building very near to me and they are able to spot the plant.
Fed her Biogrow from Biobizz for NPK, gave her a bit of Delta 9 from cannabiogen just to help her on the transition to flowering and did overfeed her on SuperVit but flushed all of that on the 10th of July. After that I gave her just Ph'd water, on the 18th of July small dosages of Delta 9 for flowering, on the 21 or 22nd gave her water with the right amount of Super Vit this time and Im planning on giving her Biogrow just to restore some NPK levels cause I think she might be lacking some N.
Ive been placing her every friday night in the balcony (cause the constructions stop during the weekend)and on sunday night I bring her back again. She may receive a bit of light when she is inside during the night, but I have been careful in trying not to have lights on near her, she stays in darkness at night, but can receive minor interferences of lights from other rooms and sometimes full light for a minute or two from the room itself she is in.
I wont be placing her outside again full time untill I know its safe to put it.

Another info is that I grew a feminized or regular seed from a weed bag last year, planted in mid June and she only transitioned from pre-flower to full flower on the 22nd of September with the Equinox. But she had problems with frost when winter came and eventually had bud rot poblems and only harvested like 1/3 of its potential.
I was hoping this one now would transition to full flower earlier.
Oh and shes a Sativa(80 or 90 %).

Thanks everyone for any kind of support or feedback.
Cheers and happy grows!

PS: pictures are not that great but I can upload better ones as soon as the batterys charge up completely.

8766.jpg
7908.jpg
61086.jpg
51268.jpg
41580.jpg
32048.jpg
22549.jpg
16902.jpg

Looks like she re-vegged. Probably started cuz she went outside too early like you said. To me it sounds like light is a big problem. They need 12 hours of uninterrupted darkness to do their thing. If the light schedule messes up she gets confused. Ever considered autos? Much more forgiving on light cycles.

Thanks for your reply, yeah I really don't like the idea of her being inside and not have a constant always for the amount of darkness during night. But I don't feel secure leaving the plant outside cause of all the people that suddenly started working there..

I have been planting autos since I started 2 years ago, its much easier to take care of yes, but i dont harvest that much for each individual plant, growing outdoors aswell. I've been planting a regular one too just to give that big harvest and have for months to come.

I'm thinking that if she re-vegged maybe she will only full flower now on the Equinox like the other one. The one I had last year being outside also had some light streets giving a bit interference, but she had no problem at all and as soon as full flower started it was really fast the development. This one now has some CFL lights on the adjacent rooms, but like 4 or 5 watts, I dont know if it could be harmful for her. And I'm always careful with how much light goes through one room to another

Back
Top Bottom