Feminized Seeds

steve062

Wow, i just got a surprise. Everybody said to only buy seeds from the most reputable dealers. Well two out of four of my feminized seeds turned out to be male plants! What a waste of time. Thanks MSNL!

Is that supposed to be a reputable seed suppliers??

Never heard of them

@SeedsMan all day long, never had one issue

Any of the breeders in the sponsored section should have a 99% fem rate mate.
theres always gonna be the odd, very occasional freak. Nobody is perfect.
im at about 150 now and im that confident with my suppliers I've never even checked for males. No point, I know there wont be any. Otherwise they wouldn't be sponsoring sites like this. :)

Wow, i just got a surprise. Everybody said to only buy seeds from the most reputable dealers. Well two out of four of my feminized seeds turned out to be male plants! What a waste of time. Thanks MSNL!
You likely picked seeds from a not-so-experienced breeder in MSNL's catalogue, who are sellers. You need to be more careful about that aspect when choosing. When you fancy a seed, check out the breeders website and see how long they've been at it and other details.

One time poster, not sure he will even be back

Lots of people just creat a profiles just to bash a company while working for a competitor

May be wrong, time will tell

I am really surprised at how little people check into the genetics they buy. With the internet now there is no reason not to do plenty of research.

Back in the day it was really hard to find good info. That is why I have over 20 books on just genetics. Now all that info is on the net. The internet has so much info out there a person needs to pick and choose what they believe. No one is going to say their strain is just average but tastes good.

Research should show you that 2 19% THC strains probably won't make a 25% THC strain.

I am really surprised at how little people check into the genetics they buy. With the internet now there is no reason not to do plenty of research.

Back in the day it was really hard to find good info. That is why I have over 20 books on just genetics. Now all that info is on the net. The internet has so much info out there a person needs to pick and choose what they believe. No one is going to say their strain is just average but tastes good.

Research should show you that 2 19% THC strains probably won't make a 25% THC strain.

That's one of the first things I check on a strain because it gives me an idea of the phenotypic range of the hybrid, so I've got an idea what sorts of plants I can expect from a seed.

sorry Chris, im here. just been a bit busy. Thanks Yellowbelly. looking back now i realize how stupid that question was. my seeds are here just waiting on my soil. should i start a grow thread? My plan is to grow in organic soil but i'm not oppose to adding nutrients if and when needed. Any tips will be appreciated.
tom

sorry Chris, im here. just been a bit busy. Thanks Yellowbelly. looking back now i realize how stupid that question was. my seeds are here just waiting on my soil. should i start a grow thread? My plan is to grow in organic soil but i'm not oppose to adding nutrients if and when needed. Any tips will be appreciated.
tom
I should create a thread specific to that.

Back
Top Bottom