Feminized Strawberry Cough: Grow #2

also, sonzor, thanks for the carbon filter specs!!!! great info!

Anytime. good luck with the pest. Plants are looking good. Look forward to seeing the updated photos... + rep

i know that the lights should technically be closer to the leaves, but i am in budding and am trying to make these plants mature as fast as possible, i only have 4 weeks till i need to harvest. The same goes for the new grow closet's color: Black. It absorbs a ton of light, but that's okay for now when i'm tryin to speed things up. I might spray paint the inside of the closet white to reduce the amount of light that penetrates/leaves the fabric closet and to help reflect most of the light inward instead of absorbing it. I finally have some time to post the new pix, so here they are. the buds are looking great and the plants seem healthy. here's some pix!

Here's the new grow closet:
SANY03061.JPG

SANY03071.JPG

Here's some group shots: (sorry about the blurriness)
SANY0301.JPG

SANY0303.JPG

Here's the big one:
SANY03021.JPG

SANY0305.JPG

and here's the small one:
SANY03041.JPG

Thanks guys, and please leave some notes saying yay! or something, i don't even know who's following my grow anymore..... :( i'm trying to follow a good number of other grows myself. thanks! :roorrip:

Plants are looking very green and healthy. You must be doing something wright. Great Job

hey guys, i gave up on this journal. no one seemed to be paying attention. the plants were doing great, but the move to the shed killed them. the heat, more exactly, was what killed them. well, killed is an exaggeration, but the yeild was severely hurt, i am not gonna put up pix.... too sad. strawberry cough is a great strain, smells fantastic and grows really well under the right conditions, good luck to all those that try it.

hey guys, i gave up on this journal. no one seemed to be paying attention. the plants were doing great, but the move to the shed killed them. the heat, more exactly, was what killed them. well, killed is an exaggeration, but the yeild was severely hurt, i am not gonna put up pix.... too sad. strawberry cough is a great strain, smells fantastic and grows really well under the right conditions, good luck to all those that try it.

Thats too bad I was in for sure. I would have loved to follow your progress. I also was growing the Strawberry Cough. Did not have such a great outcome either. I got a little out of her but most was lost to what I think was bud rot. Oh well maybe next time. Good Luck.

I enjoyed reading through this mate and I guess you have learned some valuable lessons from this journey.
If you Top and lst your plants you'll get a more even canopy and a hella lot more bud.
I always use quarter strength nutes as I went in hard on my first grow and the girls went all rusty on me, a simple lesson learned and I haven't really had nute burn since. If I notice clawing or colour of the leaf tips changing I simply flush using tap water.

Back
Top Bottom