Feral's First Indoor Cupboard LED Grow - 2015 - Exodus Cheese & THC Bomb From Seed

Re: Feral's First Indoor Cupboard LED Grow - 2015 - Exodus Cheese & THC Bomb From See

Feral your THC bomb especially looks very well trained, like a thoroughbred puppy!

Re: Feral's First Indoor Cupboard LED Grow - 2015 - Exodus Cheese & THC Bomb From See

Feral I hope everything is going well. Wishing you the best with your son! Growing sometimes takes a back seat.

Thanks mate, i really need to get some pics up and update a little bit. I will try for pics later tonight, has been a mission even trying to get in there before 2:30 in the morning lately, the girls are going really well.
Exodus cheese was a little too bushy for my liking about 2 days ago so i defoliated her again, not to mention i wanted to get rid of all the calmag deficient leaves (they looked ugly lol). She is finally starting to show signs of flowering on some of her tops and the calmag deficiencies seem to have been corrected by my latest feeds and waterings, I have been adding CALiMAGic to every feed and water now and also including foliar sprays. She has not grown up much yet in size but im sure she will get some stretch about her soon.
THC Bomb has exploded over the past 2 days with her stretching, i gave her a minor defol the other day aswell, mostly just removed the fan leaves that were blocking light to the lower tops. After checking on them last night i thought i saw some early signs of flowering also, hopefully tonight i will see some results. I have noticed they are drinking a hell of a lot more water now as its 2 days between waterings/feeds and each girl is taking around 4 litres of water each time.
I have a new camera now so the pictures should by rights be better but i cant for the life of me work out the white balance to get some decent shots, every shot i have taken so far has been worse than my last camera and cant even see the girls properly, im hoping to get in there with enough time tonight to have a play around with my settings.

Hope you all have a great day :Namaste:

Today was feeding day for the girls and will be the last on the Biovega nutes and will be switching to Bioflores nutes next time, The Exodus Cheese is now showing signs of flowering all over whereas the THC Bomb still is not showing any signs as of yet but she has started stretching a lot over the past few days. Another defol on the THC bomb today, even the Cheese needed a few more leaves removed.
Still have not had the time to work out what day the girls are up to but i did work out the white balance on the new camera.
Finally have some pictures ;)

Exodus Cheese
exoch01.png

exoch02.png

exoch03.png

exoch04.png

THC Bomb
thcb01.png

thcb02.png

Have a good one :thumb:

Seems the THC Bomb decided to go nuts last night and has stretched another 4 inches overnight lol. Cheese had a bit of a growth spurt also but nothing compared to the Bomb, didnt bother with any pictures today as it has been a long day and after spending a couple of hours with the girls last night today was a quick 5 minute check to make sure everything was operating the way it is supposed to and a mist spray to both girls. Today is a day of leaving them to grow by themselves, its now 2am and i feel dead.

Have a great day guys ;)

Looking great over here mate, jeez they've come a long way since the last time I had stopped by over here.
Its pretty awesome you have 2 plants both with such different yet typical features, that bomb for example has such a strong sativa look to it. You've done well to get them where they are mate and your photos are looking great :)
Keep up the good work man :thumb:

Hey guys, has been ages since i have been able to get a chance to jump on here. THC bomb is a male and will be coming out tomorrow but the cheese is going strong, i managed to get 3 clones from her when she was in early flowering and since have been put in my old cupboard setup under a cheap LED panel, they are now back in veg but after the loss of the bomb im thinking about transferring them back to the main tent even though now they are well and truly behind their mother. The smell coming from cheese is the most potent smell i have ever smelt coming from one of my grows and has made me think its either indoors vs outdoors or the fact im using a lot more nutes on this grow. She is still very short and bushy and had to transplant into a 40L pot as she was struggling with her massive root system but also managed to finally get a Swick setup up and running, i will get some photos tomorrow after i deal with this boy trying to show his authority in the tent haha
Yield is going to be very small by the looks of things and also due to losing one of my girls that decided she wanted to grow balls, next grow will be much better, the Bomb was the first regular seed i have tried and will not be using them again, the rest of my seeds are feminised and will be sticking with them from now on, may cost a little more but its worth it in the long run when you think about all the time and effort you put into them, losing them at such a late stage sux.
Im actually thinking of starting a few new seeds tomorrow also, get the ball rolling nice and early this time and get a decent sized plant before i switch to flower.

Sorry again for the lack of updates lately, have been so run off my feet i cant even remember the feeding schedule im on with the girls :(

anyways, i hope you all have been well and will have an awesome day :Namaste:

glad to see you are back man I was wondering how your grow was going I finished my first grow I am now on my second grow cant wait to see some pics
:tokin:
Thanks mate, i will defo grab pics tonight when i feed mrs cheese lol, i will have to swing by and check out your new grow :D

After checking on the cheesy one last night she looks like she is loving the extra room to move and also the extra light, all of the tops are reaching up again and flowers are really starting to multiply and become more dense. Still around 3-4 weeks before harvest and i really hope she beefs up before then otherwise it will be a lot of little buds, was hoping for some decent heads but cant complain really as this was all a learning curve being my first indoor experience and also completely different style compared to how we grow outdoors and will still end up with a great finished product, not as much as i hoped but smells amazing so far lol. Next indoor plant will be grown exactly like we do outside,

Today i decided i would get the ball rolling on my next grow as its also getting close to outdoor growing season, the next grow will be both indoors and outdoors at the same time. Right now im thinking of leaving the cheese alone in the tent and taking the 3 clones i got from her outdoors after they get a little bigger, 4 new feminised beans were planted today, Barneys Tangerine Dream, Barneys Red Diesel, Cream of the Crops Purple Paralysis and Greenhouse Bubba Kush. The Tangerine Dream will be my next indoor girl and i have decided to stick to one plant in my tent and see how big she will get, I will not be doing any sort of training on her and will just be topped a couple of times. This current grow with the cheese stayed very short and bushy, next grow i want the tent almost filled lol.

Thanks for stopping by and listening to my rants and ideas hahaha have a great day ;)

Just a couple of pics today, will get better ones when the lights come on later tonight ;)
As you will see, the cheese is still really short but covered in little buds all over, I have adjusted my light setup now so it angles in from both sides a little to try get a bit of extra light into her and force bud development, again i will grab some pics later.

Exodus Cheese
exoch05.png

exoch06.png

Cheese Clones
cln01.png

Have a good one :Namaste:

Very pretty plant. I love her structure and her lovely flowers.

Back
Top Bottom