Feral's First Indoor Cupboard LED Grow - 2015 - Exodus Cheese & THC Bomb From Seed

Re: Feral's First Indoor Cupboard LED Grow - 2015 - Exodus Cheese & THC Bomb from See

Just caught up and am subbed! :) Growing in a cupboard myself at present lol, best of luck!

Welcome Light Addict, early days hehe

Hopefully some great results, maybe changing to a tent soon though as i dont think my cupboard will be big enough for the 2 of them, the final pots alone i have take up most of the floorspace lol

Re: Feral's First Indoor Cupboard LED Grow - 2015 - Exodus Cheese & THC Bomb from See

Small update again, mostly to post a couple of pics as i have been lazy and the hours have been all over the place. Good news on that front, after today i have reached the time schedule i was looking for and will be able to go back to 18/6, The lights now will turn off at 9am so the girls should stay warmer during their dark period.

Exodus Cheese (Day 18 Bedtime)
Nothing done but photos tonight, the soil still needs to dry out before i can start her nutrients, im going to try leave her till wednesday.

frlexo24.png

frlexo25.png

THC Bomb (Day 4 Bedtime)
Same with this girl, just photos. Under normal light there is yellowing to the leaves, being a case of not using any nutrients yet i can pretty much put it down to shock from when i transplanted her into the soil. Good thing is she is still growing so anything from here should be nice lush green growth.

frlthc05.png

See you guys when they wake up :Namaste:

The cheese is so pretty. And the Bomb is off to a good start, too.

Small update again, mostly to post a couple of pics as i have been lazy and the hours have been all over the place. Good news on that front, after today i have reached the time schedule i was looking for and will be able to go back to 18/6, The lights now will turn off at 9am so the girls should stay warmer during their dark period.

Exodus Cheese (Day 18 Bedtime)
Nothing done but photos tonight, the soil still needs to dry out before i can start her nutrients, im going to try leave her till wednesday.

frlexo24.png

frlexo25.png

THC Bomb (Day 4 Bedtime)
Same with this girl, just photos. Under normal light there is yellowing to the leaves, being a case of not using any nutrients yet i can pretty much put it down to shock from when i transplanted her into the soil. Good thing is she is still growing so anything from here should be nice lush green growth.

frlthc05.png

See you guys when they wake up :Namaste:

the sand in your first pic makes it look kind of like your plant is growing on the beach lol :surf:

the sand in your first pic makes it look kind of like your plant is growing on the beach lol :surf:

Haha i was thinking the same thing, if they tower as high as palm trees and buds the size of coconuts i will be happy lol
Much cleaner than the soil and seems to be doing its job ;)

An update for today, I went into the grow room this morning to find the THC bomb was looking even worse and the yellowing was spread more into the center of the leaf. Didnt grab any pics till later.

Exodus Cheese (Day 19 Morning)
Gave her a quarter turn, she is looking really healthy ;)

THC Bomb (Day 5 Morning)
Gave her a quarter turn, was looking a sickly yellow color this morning so its get tough or die time lol. I decided to give her a feed, hoping to give some nutrients which are lacking in the soil and also if it works it may give her the extra boost she needs to catch up to the cheese. I used 1.5ml of Biocanna Bio Vega with 1l of water, following the recommended mixture rate for the germination period. Not too sure what to think, could it be a cal mag issue this early because she was germinated under LED whereas the Exodus Cheese was germinated under CFL's?

Exodus Cheese (Day 19 1hr before Bedtime)
Nothing done at all, she really is doing a great job on her own and seems to be exploding with new growth everywhere.

frlexo26.png

frlexo27.png

THC Bomb (Day 5 1hr before Bedtime)
I have left her alone all day today after her feeding and i must say she is looking greener and a lot healthier tonight but will continue to monitor her and see how she is in the morning ;)

frlthc06.png

Have a good day guys :Namaste:

Hey Feral, are you going to do any training on the girls?
The Exodus showing some strong structure
:circle-of-love:

I will be doing some training on them soon i think, once they start stretching i will work out exactly which way to go with them. The way its looking right now with all the new growth starting i will probably stretch them branches right out and spiral the main stem, on the Exodus cheese i want to try not topping or fimming but just bending, the THC bomb will probably be a fim. First grow indoors i want to try a couple of methods and see what works best for my space, I may end up putting a scrog net in but im thinking that will mainly be support for the colas when flowering, want to try train them then just let them grow straight up through the net ;)

Who knows, i have the worlds shortest attention span and i change my mind every 5 mins lol will know when it gets a bit closer hehe

That cheese is looking healthy man good job, sure your thc bomb should pull through alright, hope so anyway.
Keep up the work mate :)

Thanks mate, the cheese is looking way better at this stage than any other plant i have grown before, the lower branches are already starting to form whereas most of my other grows outdoors dont start branching till i top them lol not sure if its a strain thing or to do with the light penetration of the LED's but i like it hehe

THC is looking like she is gonna pull through, just at that really boring slow growth stage haha

For today's updates, this morning both the girls got a quarter turn, no photos. During the day i got onto fixing the grow room a little as it was not completely light proof and now it takes its fresh air from the bottom, only a temporary fix as im planning on buying a tent this week.

Exodus Cheese (Day 20 Bed Time)
Not a lot to report, still looking healthy and loving the conditions.

frlexo28.png

THC Bomb (Day 6 Bedtime)
She is starting to slowly get greener, should start producing some growth soon.

frlthc07.png

Have a good day :Namaste:

So there has not been much reporting to do for the past couple of days but todays the day for an update hehe

Exodus Cheese (Day 21 Bedtime)
Not a lot done today, gave her a quarter turn in the morning and waiting on tomorrows feed.

frlexo29.png

frlexo30.png

THC Bomb (Day 7 Bedtime)
Nothing but a quarter turn this morning, looking better every day, next feed in a few days will help with rhizotonic and CaMg.

frlthc08.png

Exodus Cheese (Day 22 Morning)
Today is feeding day so i got up early and went to the hydro shop, great couple of guys in there with some great information and definitely will be the shop i go back to, very "grower" friendly. So i picked up a couple of additives, finally got some canna rhizotonic and also some General Hydroponics CALiMAGic.

rhizocamg.png

for todays feed the mix was as follows:
1L rainwater
1ml CALiMAGic
2ml Canna Rhizotonic
2.2ml Biocanna Bio Vega

Fed her just after the light came on and gave her a quarter turn, now its her turn to thrive.

frlexo31.png

frlexo32.png

THC Bomb (Day 8 Morning)
Still not much done but she is looking much healthier and getting bigger. The new leaves forming have a reddish color to them (not just the glow from the LED's, im not that stoned lmao), its going to be interesting to see if she turns purple, quarter turn this morning.

frlthc09.png

Have a great day guys :Namaste:

Ok so has been a couple of days since the last update, My tent arrived yesterday and i didnt quite think it was going to be that big lol i got the 1.2m x 1.2m x 2m (4ft x4ft) tent because i thought the 1m x 1m tent would be too small haha. I have to say measuring up something on a measuring tape compared to the real thing is completely different. For now i have rigged up a PC fan as an exhaust until my 6" fan + duct get here monday, will definitely need a bigger LED in about a month and i will be saving for a Mars II 900w to fill the space.

Anyone got any ideas on a cheap heating system?

Anyways on to the girls ;)

Exodus Cheese (Day 23 Morning)
Not a lot done apart from moving her into her new home.

frlexo33.png

THC Bomb (Day 9 Morning)
Moved her to her new home, nothing else done.

frlthc10.png

Exodus Cheese (Day 23) THC Bomb (Day 9)(Bedtime)
Nothing but photos tonight, set a heater fan on the inlet port of the tent a couple of times throughout the day to warm things up, been a bit cold.

frlthc11.png

frlexo34.png

frlthc12.png

Exodus Cheese (Day 24 Morning)
Quarter turn for her this morning.

frlexo35.png

THC Bomb (Day 10 Morning)
Gave her a quarter turn and a half feed today, trying to get both girls feeding days to be on the same day which will be wednesday.
Used the same mix as i used on Cheese the other day, only made up a 500ml mixture though.

frlthc13.png

Have a good day guys and gals :Namaste:

Hey guys, have not had a lot to report over the past few days but me and the girls are still alive lol
In the last entry the girls just moved into their new home and since then my fan setup has arrived and i have set it all up, the details are as follows:

Growlush 6" Inline Exhaust Duct Blower, 250cfm running at 25w.
6 meters of 6" Aluminium Ducting, setup with just enough bends to stop light reflections. This is connected to a portable air conditioner window bracket forcing air directly outside, is also covered with bug mesh to stop anything trying to get inside but lets air flow freely.
For my air intake i am not using any fans, simply have a 5" duct running into the bottom of the tent so air can be sucked in from here, also covered the intake with bug mesh.

frlfan01.png

frlfan02.png

Im currently waiting for money to clear and as soon as it does i will be purchasing a carbon filter, the girls are starting to smell already lol.

Exodus Cheese (Day 25 Morning)
Her usual quarter turn this morning, not a lot done for now but have decided i will FIM her a bit later to try let the THC Bomb catch up.

frlexo36.png

Ok so this is my first time FIM, i am used to topping plants outdoors etc so here goes nothing hehe

frlexo37.png

I have basically given her a haircut just above where the new leaves have formed leaving about 10-20% growth, now to leave her for a few days and see if it was a successful FIM or if it just promoted undergrowth, either way im not fussed.

THC Bomb (Day 11 Morning)
She is growing, not a lot to report at all lol, she got a quarter turn this morning.

frlthc14.png

Exodus Cheese (Day 28 Morning)
In the past few days all she has done is had her quarter turn each morning, the undergrowth has powered on and getting some great branches forming, still unsure about the FIM and how its going to turn out but should see more results over the coming days.

frlexo38.png

frlexo39.png

frlexo40.png

THC Bomb (Day 14 Morning)
She has been getting her morning turns, getting big but not growing upwards much.

frlthc15.png

frlthc16.png

Tomorrow is feeding day for the girls, i will grab some pics and update in the morning :Namaste:
frlmars3.png

Hi guys and girls welcome to todays updates, not a great deal to report but has been 2 days since last update.

Yesterday was feeding day for the girls, the nutes were mixed as follows:
2L rain water
2ml CALiMAGic
4ml Rhizotonic
4.4ml Bio Vega

This was then split in half and 1L of mixture given to each.

Exodus Cheese (Day 29 Morning)
She woke up this morning, got her quarter turn and 1L of feed. She only let around 200ml drain out into the tray, i let her sit in this for around 6 hours before cleaning out the tray.

frlexo41.png

frlexo42.png

THC Bomb (Day 15 Morning)
Very strange how she is growing compared to all the other THC Bomb journals i have been reading, im thinking it could be due to the fact she was germinated directly under LED at around 24", probably should have been a bit furthur away im guessing. Could be one of many things right now im not too worried, main thing is she is growing, strangely but shes growing haha.
Got her quarter turn this morning and 1L of feed, didnt take in as much as the cheese but she was only watered about 4-5 days prior and would not have the same size root system etc. let her sit in the tray for around 6 hours before emptying the tray.

frlthc17.png

Exodus Cheese (Day 30 Morning)
Quarter turn this morning, nothing else done.

frlexo43.png

THC Bomb (Day 16 Morning)
Also a quarter turn for this girl, still my strange one lol.

frlthc18.png

Have a great day guys, Happy growing :Namaste:
frlthc19.png

On your Bomb, I think its odd how the first 2 leaves are so much darker, like they came from an entirely different plant. Oddness. The cheese looks awesome and I think the Bomb will turn around and maybe surprise you. :blushsmile:

On your Bomb, I think its odd how the first 2 leaves are so much darker, like they came from an entirely different plant. Oddness. The cheese looks awesome and I think the Bomb will turn around and maybe surprise you. :blushsmile:

She is a strange one hehe, im sure she will be fine as long as she does not change sex, being a regular seed thats always in the back of my mind but she is growing and pretty fast too. Earlier today i adjusted the light up another 2 inches, 24" above THC Bomb again now and 20" above the Cheese so im hoping this will help the Bomb to stretch and promote new growth, so far they are loving it.

Exodus Cheese (Day 30 Night)
So nothing seems to slow this girl down, even with a FIM she has not shown any signs of shock at all and continued to explode new growth from everywhere lol

frlexo44.png

THC Bomb (Day 16 Night)
Its roughly 2 hours before they go to sleep and has been around 8 hours since lifting the light 2", im thinking thats exactly what she needed as she has grown a good half an inch upwards and also in both directions outwards, how big are these leaves going to get lol

frlthc20.png

Have a great day :Namaste:

Yet another update, hoping they keep going the way they are as they have grown so much in 16 hours lol

Exodus Cheese (Day 31 Morning)
Gave her a quarter turn, grew a good inch in 16 hours from lifting the light.

frlexo45.png

THC Bomb (Day 17 Morning)
Gave her a quarter turn this morning, She has literally grown 2 inches in 16 hours, amazing ;)

Set the light at 24" and this morning she is just 22" away from the light, I will keep the light here for today and see what happens but may move it up again tomorrow.

frlthc21.png

frlthc22.png

Have a great day guys :Namaste:
frlthc23.png

Back
Top Bottom