Ferndale area

marlee

hello-i'd like to introduce myself-my name is marlee.i was searching thru some web sites and ran across this one here-how awesome is that!
i am a patient-and thankfully i received my card after 2 1/2 long months of waiting time-michigan was backed up with so many applications, some complete & some not so complete-puts us real ones on the back burner for a while-
i would love to make it to some comapssion care meetings-although i do not know the first thing to ask, say or do...cept get high? and relax-make the aches & pains go away-meet new friends and be real-
lets chat-ima groovy old chick-and i love my meds-talk to ya soon??
peace-love & harmony~
marlee

we just need some nudes of some hot fellaz with pot surrounding their naked bods too! make it equal??? pleaseeee---smile

THAT'S PRETTY FUNNY MARLEE. iT'S JUST THAT GUY'S ARE NOT HOT. LOL :) bESIDES THE MUNCHIES HAVE GOTTEN ME A LITTLE OVER THE HOT LOOK!
P.S. the first caregivers cup is going to be held in Ypsilanti on Jan, 30th*31st I think. You might want to check it out. Maybe there will be some hot young studs there so you can ogle them lol:)
Peace Out

Welcome to the site Marlee have you had a chance to sign up with the MMMA yet in michigan? Im in those forums a lot more than i am here lots of great info there reguarding the law compassion club meetings grow tips give it a looksee i think you will like it.

hello-i'd like to introduce myself-my name is marlee.i was searching thru some web sites and ran across this one here-how awesome is that!
i am a patient-and thankfully i received my card after 2 1/2 long months of waiting time-michigan was backed up with so many applications, some complete & some not so complete-puts us real ones on the back burner for a while-
i would love to make it to some comapssion care meetings-although i do not know the first thing to ask, say or do...cept get high? and relax-make the aches & pains go away-meet new friends and be real-
lets chat-ima groovy old chick-and i love my meds-talk to ya soon??
peace-love & harmony~
marlee

Check out Welcome to the Macomb Oakland Compassion Club for all of the metro Detroit Meetings.

Back
Top Bottom