Fertilizer Liquids

Slipdog01

Got a Question here on Liquid Fertilizer's.
Planting in Dirt and Bags. Mater of fact "pro-mix" with Peralite.
Looking at our Sponsor links I find Dr Jimz
Has anyone tried the liquid "Chicken Soup" and if so what is a recommendation?

Got a Question here on Liquid Fertilizer's.
Planting in Dirt and Bags. Mater of fact "pro-mix" with Peralite.
Looking at our Sponsor links I find Dr Jimz
Has anyone tried the liquid "Chicken Soup" and if so what is a recommendation?
I was looking at that stuff too! Looks like some good stuff. I was trying to find their account details. I'd like to give them a try for sure. Curios if there is a sponsor/coupon code we could use.

Looks like an interesting product :green_heart:

I wouldn't mind seeing a NPK ratio on the Bloom Kabloom bottle.

Should be a industry standard on macro, micro nutrient quantities & the rest of it !

I was looking at that stuff too! Looks like some good stuff. I was trying to find their account details. I'd like to give them a try for sure. Curios if there is a sponsor/coupon code we could use.
Fuzzy Duck and Baked, I did break down and buy a bottle of Dr. Jim Z Chicken Soup. I've only watered it 2 times so far. I have deluted 9 to one per their instructions. I have been approached by them,; to report my progress on the Forum and do a testimony with them at the end, and again, I do have permission to speak the Name, Dr. Jim Z.

I just got to find out exactly where I need to place it in the Forum. Admin treated me with respect but did notify me He moved a was in the wrong room.

Jimz.png

Fuzzy Duck and Baked, I did break down and buy a bottle of Dr. Jim Z Chicken Soup. I've only watered it 2 times so far. I have deluted 9 to one per their instructions. I have been approached by them,; to report my progress on the Forum and do a testimony with them at the end, and again, I do have permission to speak the Name, Dr. Jim Z.

I just got to find out exactly where I need to place it in the Forum. Admin treated me with respect but did notify me He moved a was in the wrong room.

Jimz.png
Good stuff! I always like seeing our sponsors getting some usage from the members. Hopefully they can send you some extra supply for your efforts of trying and posting testimonials. Blessings.

Jimz.png
I am really like the results I am seeing using Dr. Jimz Chicken Soup. Average an inch to and inch and a half more per day now . Yes I will be posting a Journel when I get done with This Grow.

Back
Top Bottom