Fertilizer Question's>>Plz Help

Buddy21

What Type of Fertilizer will work the Best for Outdoor Plants,I have already read the Growing Faq and I couldn't find what I need.Is there anybody here that knows about growing Outdoors or grows specifically Outdoors...

Buddy 21 :bongrip:

It's just not quite season yet :) A lot of indoor growers about though. Give it some time and search for Soil, you should find somthing helpful.

I just rememberd that thanks,BOSS :peace:

Lokn 4ward to it :grinjoint::partyboy:

if you live in the gulf coast area i live in texas now is the time to find a spot and sow your seedlings

too bad i wont be growing a outdoor crop this year. due to tomany fed helis flying over my area.:thedoubletake:

although i will be doing a indoor crop this year on all cfls. to bust da myth that cfls dont creat dense budz."my friend did":smokin:

look for my grow journal come april.:bong:

So the 3-stage fertlizer from Fox Farm will work>> Tiger Bloom,Grow Big,& Big Bloom

iv ya growing outdoors use 100% organic nutrients i could tell ya the make but its a secret as it takes lots ov diffrent kinds untill u find the one nutrient line that really does the job proper,trust me its not advanced nutrients but would be sold along side in some shops 2 part a and b nutrient not a flashy design plane label see iv u can find it trust me the stuff is liquid thc .its not canna but i hear that there allright

Maybe it's the same guy that suggested we add pure thc to the soil?

hahaha funny but would defeat the object,punctuation ,the nutrients arnt just organic they also do a mix 80% organic for rockwool use in a system called flow and frow or flow to waist ,a and b 2 part nutrients that will give u good strong healthy plants with big buds but most inportant the thc production from using the nutrients is top quality the method gives u good results straight away tryed and tested with a booklet that tells u everything from setting up to harvest.let me ask u do u use a e.c wand to test the e.c ov your nutrients like 1.2 e.c up to 2 e.c over the havest period

I used to use either my wand or my PPM meter which ever one was closest at the time but have gotten lazy. I know the PH and PPM of of my water. It's been consistent since I bought my RO filter set up and I know what ratio of nutrients gives me the desired EC/PPM. I used to use a two part nute set up from turbotank. It came with the turbo tank wide gully NFT system that was sent to me to trial. Nice NFT set up but the res is in the room and at the mercy of your room temps. If you can control your room temps to the cooler side the turbo tank is a great system.
Right now I do a run to waste set up with soil. Total of 10% run off with several small feedings a day. I started my run to waste type grows with coco but got tired of having to rinse all the time and switched to soil. I hand water from the top. I used to use a drip set up and a reservoir but got tired of having noisy air pumps, leaky water pumps as well as clogged drippers and such so I just mix what I need at the time and us it that way.
I'd still like to know the name of this nutrient your talking about. I don't understand the secrecy.

What Type of Fertilizer will work the Best for Outdoor Plants,I have already read the Growing Faq and I couldn't find what I need.Is there anybody here that knows about growing Outdoors or grows specifically Outdoors...

Buddy 21 :bongrip:
house&garden nutrients look them up they do everything from soil, coco, hydro,and rapid grow for hard water areas,ardee organic is what you would want for soil maybe but all are good and show pleasing results even aqua flkes are meant to be spot on ,house and garden try and see for yourself u wont be dissapointed youll be happy with how fast and healthy your plants are u need an e.c wand with theese nutrients iv u havnt got one allready

Back
Top Bottom