Fertilizer

CC420710

Hey guys sorry I have had a lot of posts a lot of questions. Anyway I am happy frog soil mixed with peat moss, perlite and vermiculite. I have used some fertilizer but not as much as needed as I’m afraid of using too much. I gave them a very small dose last time and time has come again. I wanted to run by what I have listed and see what you guys have to say because to me it sounds like a lot. Fox Farm Big Bloom 3 tsp, Grow Big 2 tsp, tiger bloom 2 tsp, Golden tree 1 tsp per gallon water. Week 8 of veg. Does this sound right?

How large is your plant? What strain is it? How much (and what kind) of light is it receiving?

Got a picture?

Week 8 of veg she is around a foot tall idk I have pics though. Sativa dominant hybrid Sour Cheese. Led 18-6

How large is your plant? What strain is it? How much (and what kind) of light is it receiving?

Got a picture?
Sorry, I forgot pictures. I ended up giving half amount and these are today's pics. You may see a little nutrient burn but it should be old

Attachments

• IMG_2937.JPG
    IMG_2937.JPG
    619.4 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_2938.JPG
    IMG_2938.JPG
    604.6 KB · Views: 66
Hey guys sorry I have had a lot of posts a lot of questions. Anyway I am happy frog soil mixed with peat moss, perlite and vermiculite. I have used some fertilizer but not as much as needed as I’m afraid of using too much. I gave them a very small dose last time and time has come again. I wanted to run by what I have listed and see what you guys have to say because to me it sounds like a lot. Fox Farm Big Bloom 3 tsp, Grow Big 2 tsp, tiger bloom 2 tsp, Golden tree 1 tsp per gallon water. Week 8 of veg. Does this sound right?

It sounds like way too much. I don’t use those bottles but a quick google shows fairly high NPK numbers on some of those bottles - higher than my bottles anyway. I only ever reach around 30 ml/gallon total nutrients during mid flowering. You’re talking about using 40ml/gallon of stronger stuff, when your plant is still just small. So yes- too much IMO.

Other than that- best to search threads- lots of people use that kind.

It sounds like way too much. I don’t use those bottles but a quick google shows fairly high NPK numbers on some of those bottles - higher than my bottles anyway. I only ever reach around 30 ml/gallon total nutrients during mid flowering. You’re talking about using 40ml/gallon of stronger stuff, when your plant is still just small. So yes- too much IMO.

Other than that- best to search threads- lots of people use that kind.
Yeah I had one person say it sound right for 8-week veg but they don't use the tiger bloom so it would be a little lower. I ended up using half the recommended dose and they seem to be okay today. From what I can tell though my number gets smaller every couple weeks. Next says Big Bloom 3 tsp, Grow Big 1 tsp, Tiger Bloom 2 tsp and Golden Tree 1 tsp. bringing it down to 35mg week 9. Week 10 is showing no using Grow Big making it 30mg when I start flowering. So it sounds fairly close just a little high in veg but if I keep it at half it will be 20 mg until I start flower stage then 30 mg. Does sound better for veg and about right for flower?

It sounds ok. Depends how large your plants are at the time though. I’d just use the recommended dosages as a rough guide- feed at half of that and slowly increase if you’re not seeing burnt leaf tips.
You’re very unlikely to hurt them much by underfeeding cause it’s a situation that’s easily remedied. Overfeeding usually causes permanent leaf damage that makes reading the plants that much more difficult. You may or may not be able to reach maximum strength. Depends on a lot of things. Some do. Lots of people feed at 50-75% the label schedules throughout.
When they look happy as they are then always resist the urge to give them more and fix what isn’t broken.

Back
Top Bottom