Fertilizer

Mike from Mandala Seeds recommends a fertilizer called AlgoFlash. It's a very high quality mineral-based fertilizer that world-record sized geraniums and other flowers have been grown with. I just ordered some last week... it was really cheap...

"One Liter Size
ALL PURPOSE FORMULA
6N.6P.6K
With magnesium and micro-nutrients

All Purpose is a balanced formulation which lends itself well to most gardening tasks and is ideal for all green follage. It is suitable for garden plants - vegetables - bulbs and bedding. And it is an ideal lawn fertilizer too!

One capful makes a full gallon.
One liter size makes approximately 118 gallons. Price $ 9.95"

"One Liter Size
FLOWERING PLANT FORMULA
4N.6P.7K
With magnesium and micro -nutrients

Your flowers will never be more beautiful than with our special Flowering Plant formula. This formula promotes more prolific growth for your flowering plants with just the nutrients they need to produce larger - healthier - more plentiful blooms especially in hanging baskets.

New! One Liter size makes approximately 118 gallons. Price $ 9.95"

Peace
MC

madamecrash said:
Mike from Mandala Seeds recommends a fertilizer called AlgoFlash. It's a very high quality mineral-based fertilizer that world-record sized geraniums and other flowers have been grown with. I just ordered some last week... it was really cheap...

"One Liter Size
ALL PURPOSE FORMULA
6N.6P.6K
With magnesium and micro-nutrients

All Purpose is a balanced formulation which lends itself well to most gardening tasks and is ideal for all green follage. It is suitable for garden plants - vegetables - bulbs and bedding. And it is an ideal lawn fertilizer too!

One liter size makes approximately 118 gallons. Price $ 9.95"

"One Liter Size
FLOWERING PLANT FORMULA
4N.6P.7K
With magnesium and micro -nutrients

Your flowers will never be more beautiful than with our special Flowering Plant formula. This formula promotes more prolific growth for your flowering plants with just the nutrients they need to produce larger - healthier - more plentiful blooms especially in hanging baskets.

New! One Liter size makes approximately 118 gallons. Price $ 9.95"

Peace
MC

Is it organic?

No... I don't think it's organic. Usually I steer clear of chemical fertz.. but I've heard so many good things about the results with AlgoFlash that I thought I'd give it a try on a few plants to compare.

Hasn't arrived yet.. but as soon as it does I'll be giving it a whirl...

Peace
MC

Well, the AlgoFlash arrived today and I already have a good feeling about this stuff... It's perfectly clear... none of the usual dyes or wierd colors or smells that chem fertz usually have.

I gave a few young clones and my mother plants a light dose of the All-Purpose 6-6-6 feed this morning. We'll see shortly if it fries them or not...

Peace
MC

Back
Top Bottom