Few iff looking leaves 2 weeks into 12/12

im 2 weeks today 12/12 plants going ok but few leaves showing a bit of something

ph is good 6.6
water tap water thats been left out
Plants flushed last week fed 2 days ago 1/2 strength biogrow bloom
they have only been fed a seaweed extract mix i made up until now
they get sun shine on really good days
bad days they get 600w dual spectum
Heat is good
Humidity is down though due to the weather being so dry ( hmmmm i forgot about that )

P1050523.JPG
P1050524.JPG
P1050526.JPG
P1050529.JPG
P1050525.JPG
P10505231.JPG
P1050528.JPG
P1050527.JPG
P1050520.JPG

Looking good. A little heat stress but thats not going to hurt them any. The taco leafs showing it has been a little hot.

No problem. Now that you are into the flower stage you will have to get use to the bottom old leaf dying and falling off. Also with using Bloom P.K witch you should be during this time, you will start getting a nitrogen deficiency witch is normal and leafs will slowly turn yellow like plants do during fall time

I have not, but the P.K amount looks awesome. Just be careful with the high p.k numbers not to burn them. Keep you mix light and work it up slow.

Yes it can. I would have it in 5-7 gallon. 10 would be best but real heavy and you are to late to use 10

If you got some kelp I would feed her some. That helps big time with stress. I am off to bed it is 5am my time. I wish you the best and talk to you soon..

Your leaves are showing multiple deficiencies. Your leaf damage appears to be a nitrogen deficiency, a phosphorous deficiency, a calcium and magnesium deficiency and possibly a potassium deficiency. What are you feeding your plant and how many millilitres per gallon and how often are you feeding? What area of the plant were these leaves with the damage taken from? Can you take some photographs of the plant that the leaves came from and some close up photographs of the area and leaves where these leaves with the damage were taken from?

Back
Top Bottom