Few issues First grow

DankkAbuser

Im using 5cfls and a t5, with over 120w total
i noticed my oldest fan leaf is dying but i havent given
her any nutes at all just water. shes 5weks in ocean forest
can someone help.
also should i trim the fan leaves so the center colas get more light??

ANY ADVICE WOULD BE AWESOME!!

0102141822.jpg
0104141746c.jpg
0104141946a.jpg
0104141845.jpg
0104141528a.jpg
0104142010a.jpg

you most likely need to transplant and start to flower

If your not going to transplant it feed it

I actually was planning on having her on veg for a wyle to het a bigger yeild.
so u think the burnd tips are from not giving nutes
i was told not to give her amy nutes for atleast 5weeks
bcus tje fox farm ocean forest is so rich.

what do u reccomend i do flush and start veg nutes?

subscribed. the FoxFarm Ocean Forest soil you have your plant in is considered to be a "Hot" or very nutrient rich soil and your plant is having some nutrient burn on its leaves. Your plant should outgrow this nutrient burn, I would continue to only feed pH adjusted water to your plant. You want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil.

subscribed. the FoxFarm Ocean Forest soil you have your plant in is considered to be a "Hot" or very nutrient rich soil and your plant is having some nutrient burn on its leaves. Your plant should outgrow this nutrient burn, I would continue to only feed. pHadjusted water to your plant. You want pH 5.8. for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil.

so should i not start her on pro gro nutes?
should i wait a bit longer to start adding nutes
shes on about 5weeks ni nutes
but then again like i said yesterday i never gave her enough water for run off
so maybe the nutez in the soil are still sitting there
wat do u reccomend i do?
and thanms for the advice ill defoliate and keep ONE journal

I would not add any other nutrients at this point. I see some nutrient burn on the growing tips and do not see any of the lower leaves yellowing yet due to lack of nutrients. The FoxFarm Ocean Forest soil you are using already has sufficient nutrients for now. Mostlly your plant appears to be growing well.

I would not add any other nutrients at this point. I see some nutrient burn on the growing tips and do not see any of the lower leaves yellowing yet due to lack of nutrients. The FoxFarm Ocean Forest soil you are using already has sufficient nutrients for now. Mostlly your plant appears to be growing well.

Kool, si when should i start her in grow nutes
in a few weeks or till i see lower leaves yellow

I just took a look at her and the lowest leaves are alot more yellow than green

I would not worry about those two leaf's to much at the bottom.You can actually just pull those two leaf's off. I would follow kings advice and continue to just give it PH adjusted water at least for a couple more weeks. Your plant looks pretty healthy and I don't really see any nutrient burn on your leaves. Every So often a leaf will die and fall off the plant and this seems to be normal for me atleast.

Just make sure that you are allowing your pot to dry out pretty good before you re-water and watch your temperatures. Are you able to move your lights higher? If you are constrained to a small place I would flower that plant sooner then later because when a cannabis plant enters flowering they begin to stretch (grow taller) It is pretty strain dependent, but it will definitely stretch.

When you do start giving your plant food make sure you start at very light doses like 1/4 strength and see how the plant reacts. Alot of nutrient companies tell you to use way more than required and this can hurt your plant more than help.

Congratulations on your first grow! Keep coming to 420Magazine and you will learn a ton! There are alot of great people here with tons of information to offer you!

Thanks Backpain,
and yea king has been helping through out my grow
ill go ahead and give straigjt water for a few weeks
and thanks for the compliment its my first grow
but you guys have kept her going
thanks to everyone lending an ear

When the bottom leaves yellow ask again about feeding additional nutrients, util then I would only use pH adjusted water to feed your plant.

Thanks alot king your the mann
do u think with the cfl lights im using would 24/0 be better
im on 18/6 now

cannabis plants grow best under a 18/6 18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness lighting schedule. I read a study where lighting schedule versus root length was tested and 16/8 grew the longest roots, 18/6 was not tested. I was made aware of a study where lighting schedule versus growth was tested and plants grown with at least 5.5 hours of darkness grew the most. WHen you are ready to flower your plant switch to a 12/12 12 hours of light and 12 hours of darknes lighting schedule.

cannabis plants grow best under a 18/6 18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness lighting schedule. I read a study where lighting schedule versus root length was tested and 16/8 grew the longest roots, 18/6 was not tested. I was made aware of a study where lighting schedule versus growth was tested and plants grown with at least 5.5 hours of darkness grew the most. WHen you are ready to flower your plant switch to a 12/12 12 hours of light and 12 hours of darknes lighting schedule.

Thanks again brrotha ill stim to my schedule
People keep telling to switch her to flower
buy now that ill be giving her nutes a few weeks from now
ill just have to deal wiyh her size later on

Back
Top Bottom