few noob questions

soapbar

yo was wondering if you guys could help me fill in a few blanks or point me too somewhere that could jsut a few questions :

What Is A Micro Grow Exactly And How Do You Do One ?

When Doing Like A poor Man Setup How Do You Wire In Your Lights :(

im trying too get my setup done and ready for when my seeds come and i dont have a clue about electronics im planning on using cfl's but donno how to get it working without just sticking the bulbs in a lamp ?

any answers are much appreciated :thanks::bong:

yo was wondering if you guys could help me fill in a few blanks or point me too somewhere that could jsut a few questions :

What Is A Micro Grow Exactly And How Do You Do One ?

When Doing Like A poor Man Setup How Do You Wire In Your Lights :(

im trying too get my setup done and ready for when my seeds come and i dont have a clue about electronics im planning on using cfl's but donno how to get it working without just sticking the bulbs in a lamp ?

any answers are much appreciated :thanks::bong:

Hello soapbar. I've never personally done a micro grow but I followed one on this site and it's basically trying to keep the plant as small as possible. It requires techniques like lst'ing and 12/12'ing straight from seed so the plant skips the vegetation cycle and goes straight to flower. I assumed micro grows were for a little more experienced growers since the lst'ing was pretty involved. As for the light situation, it's really not very difficult. I'll attach a photo of my 1st plant that I've been growing underneath a single 42w cfl for about 25 days now. I grew this plant 12/12 from seed. As you'll see all I have is a lamp turned sideways on a bunch of stacked dvd's! Real Poor Man! The plant turned out to be male but I'm going to grow him for a little longer so I gain some more grow exp. Hope I helped you out in anyway! :grinjoint:

poormans.jpg

Back
Top Bottom