Few Things to help out a first Grow

Chobble

Hey guys,

Right now I have a fairly pathetic first grow :p. I thought I was going to have to pass on my little guys to a few friends do to a lack of growing space (Safe growing space). I ended up taking the other five over there and keeping the runt of the pack till he got bigger. Over the last month the runt has gotten quite a bit larger and is doing really well in its new Five gallon pot. I have a few questions.

1. I used a mixture of about 1/2 Bagged Garden Soil, 1/4 Steer Manure, and 1/4 Dirt from my yard, Is this a good combo?

2. I have a little extra money I can spend, Im kind of down to the wire, Roughly 40-60$ Any advise on Nuts etc? Is a PH Test kit a good thing to invest in if Im going to keep growing?

3. Any more advise for a new grower? I'm quite the avid grower but Im sure plenty of knowledge has not been logged yet :).

Thanks Everyone,
Chobbs

With little money I would go for the pH test strips and a little bit of nutes.

The best advice to give is, "Go read more!!!!!". there is tons of stuff on the forum.

Awesome thanks :), Do you know anything about the soil mixture that I used being okay?

Also just a few other questions to affirm that my current belief is correct.

She looks like a female as of now? Or is this something else?

0616111140b.jpg

Im sorry for the bad picture, but its right under the leaf. It also has a few orange hairs sticking out the top.

0616111140a.jpg

0616111140.jpg

Theres another decent picture, Advise?

If those are white hairs out the crotch of the branch it's female. Don't worry about anything else now, just feed w/ water from the tap (unless your water sux). The manure should give plenty of go for a while yet. Later in flower you may want to amend w/ some flowering stuff ( a pound of guano would last all summer for one plant for 7 bucks). have fun

If those are white hairs out the crotch of the branch it's female. Don't worry about anything else now, just feed w/ water from the tap (unless your water sux). The manure should give plenty of go for a while yet. Later in flower you may want to amend w/ some flowering stuff ( a pound of guano would last all summer for one plant for 7 bucks). have fun

Awesome thanks man :)

Back
Top Bottom