Exhaust: 4inch incline fan & carbon filter
Temps: between 73-86
Humidity: 20-30%
Ferts: fox farm triple line up
Big bloom, grow big, tiger bloom, & cal/mag from sense
PH: between. 6.3 to
Lights: 9- 6500k 1600lumen 24watt cfl
1- 2700k 1600lumen 24watt cfl

Will be about 4 to 6 more when she gets bigger! Super excited for this.. I have done a ton of studying before this grow.. I don't wanna mess this one up.. tried once before didn't go so well
A lot of us tried before. This is actually my third try in about 34 years. Once when i was a teenager. Once when I was in my early 30's, and now, when I'm old as dirt.

Having a journal is the best way to get help, so this attempt will probably go much better. :thumb:

A lot of us tried before. This is actually my third try in about 34 years. Once when i was a teenager. Once when I was in my early 30's, and now, when I'm old as dirt.

Having a journal is the best way to get help, so this attempt will probably go much better. :thumb:
I really hope so I put a lot of time in studying. Only time will tell now.. I will be sure to post updates daily!

I really hope so I put a lot of time in studying. Only time will tell now.. I will be sure to post updates daily!

Many do daily, but a lot do weekly unless they see a problem. I do daily because I have no life. :(

I just checked in on her and seems as tho she may be in veg tomorrow as one of the feeder leaves fell off.
Most growers consider the third node vegetative state. You look like you are at the 5th node.

Looking good so far. :goodjob:

Most growers consider the third node vegetative state. You look like you are at the 5th node.

Looking good so far. :goodjob:
That's so awesome! Thanks for pointing that out. When do you think I should top her? She is a little behind.i believe because I had the tent in the attic and my temps up there were all over the place. She is now in a cool steady temp closet.

If she is growing at a good pace, you can top just about anything above the 4th node. If she is slow, I would let her get some speed going. There is no set place to top, but people do recommend above the third node. :thumb:

There may be someone else that has a better opinion of this than myself. I'm actually about the same place in the growing process.

Back
Top Bottom