Fflowering plant...LST? I need some help thats not talked about?

Ontario

I want to know if I keep bringing branches down as they get out to where I can ties then to the pot, my question, will this cause the plant to grow fuller or will it cause confusion for branches competing for top spot..in veg i don't think it would matter, or early flowering, but I was concerned about wk 6-12??????

Re: Fflowering plant...LST? I need some help thats not talked about??

This is kinda of like a SOG or LST method, basically your trying to get all the buds the most light as possible. The more light the bigger the bud. So when you tie down a main cola its making it easier for light to make it to the little under buds which in turn makes them bigger if not main colas also. I wouldn't worry about them in wk 6-12 because they are at the stage where the buds are gonna fatten up rather than vertical growth.

Re: Fflowering plant...LST? I need some help thats not talked about??

This is kinda of like a SOG or LST method, basically your trying to get all the buds the most light as possible. The more light the bigger the bud. So when you tie down a main cola its making it easier for light to make it to the little under buds which in turn makes them bigger if not main colas also. I wouldn't worry about them in wk 6-12 because they are at the stage where the buds are gonna fatten up rather than vertical growth.

Excellent, thank you very much!!! This website is pretty interesting, is big brother watching this???the elite?

tieing top branches down sends the growth hormones to the lower branches in turn making them elongate so instead of 1 top you get multiple tops and a bushier plant so the question really is how much room do you got for your grow and if you are trying to conserve on space hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom