FGM's - J47 - HBD - Auto's CFL DWC/Drip

FuzzyGrnMnstr

Welcome comrades!

I have taken on this grow for a friend that has left town, for his father just recently passed. This is not my first grow, but I felt that you ladies and germs would love to see his rigged CFL grow! As of today the 28th they have been in vegy state for less than twenty (20) days.
The entirety of his setup was based upon me telling him "You can grow anywhere! Even with CFL's"

So the details are as follows:

Jet 47 — A mix of AK-47 and White Widow "It is a auto so the % is never true"

Himalaya Blue Diesel — Nepal Kush and some of that dank NYC Diesel! "Again, it is a auto so the % is never true"

Both where sown on the 8th of April, 2011.

They are in what I consider a hybrid In/out setup, pulling air from out doors to a closed cabinet.

Hydro setup with DWC/drip combo!

For lights these little puppies "not sexed yet" are under two (2) twenty six watt (26w) CFLs somewhere around 6400k for each.

This amazing grow cab IS air cooled.

Temp of the room varies from a low of (78F) to a max of (88F), and has not posed a problem thus far. The RH swings between a low of (40) to a high of (55) when it rains out side.

And thanks to my handy dandy Hanna multi meter, the PH is ALWAYS 6.2~6.3!

They are under 24/0 lighting and are being watered 4 times a day. The nutes are currently at (420ppm). The water used prior the nutes is at (10ppm).

Both where started in rock wool and than planted into a hydroton (5) gallon net pot top. Each has a drip ring at its base and an air stone in the bottom of a (5) gallon bucket.

The J-47 yields 25~45g "PP"
The HBD yields 18~30g "PP"

16hrs from seed.
rsz_img_1175.jpg

DAS CAB!
IMG_11864.jpg

Week 1 ~ J47
IMG_11958.jpg

Week 1 ~ HBD
IMG_11967.jpg

As of 4/28/11 ~ J47
IMG_12039.jpg
IMG_11986.jpg
IMG_12015.jpg

As of 4/28/11 ~ HBD
IMG_12006.jpg
IMG_12024.jpg

Update for today's water change.

Jet 47 - Female
IMG_12146.jpg

HBD - Male
IMG_12155.jpg

After some discussion, they are now each under (3) - 26w "2700k" and (1) - 26w "6500k" for some 3:1 action!
IMG_12166.jpg

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

:Namaste:

This grow has since been completed, the final outcome was not to fantastic due to the heat that was never corrected. None the less it produced ~10g and was a very interesting high.
rsz_img_12891.jpg

NOW! On to my personal grow, For the prize is cheese!

Thank you for the update and for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom