Fibromyalgia by Anonymous

Julie Gardener

Fibromyalgia by Anonymous​

I am 48 years old, and until several weeks ago I had never even tried smoking pot. I suffer from fibromyalgia and have constant pain and frequent severe headaches. I had wondered occasionally if smoking pot would give me some relief, so I asked my son if he would get me some and teach me to smoke it. If that wasn't ironic, sitting on the back porch having my son teach me how to smoke a joint. Well, I was amazed at how it helped my headache. I had already taken some medication earlier in the day and it had taken most of the pain away but I was left with a nagging pain which was totally gone after smoking the joint. I also have severe muscle spasms in my neck and shoulders, and it has been very effective in treating them too. I have never smoked enough to get high, as that is not the purpose of using it. I just take three or four hits and I get relief. I must admit, though, that I feel a little uneasy having my son get it for me. I don't want him to get into trouble, and I cannot let my husband know I am doing this because I feel he would not understand and would be angry with both me and my son.

Source: Comments and Observations

Back
Top Bottom