FIKS' Perpetual ScrOg 3x3 - 1 x 3 600 Watt HPS - 300 Watt LED - Coco Coir

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Plants successfully harvested as follows:

Creamsicle #1 - 3/1/16 1.5oz - obviously premature, but did not want to go to the dispensary again in 2 weeks.
Creamsicle #2 - 3/4/16 1.75oz - This plant showed the beginning signs of hermie. plant located near tiny light leak. I'm going to chock this up to the combination of that and the scrog screen breaking.
Creamsicle #3 - 3/6/16 2.25oz this was the largest of the creamsicles, and produced the largest quantity of budsites, but also was fluffier than others. in all however, all of the creamsicles were leafier than I was targeting. this was bad genetics, bad clones, I knew this but did not want to abandon the grow.

Maui Haole - 3/9/16 2.25oz This was the prize of the harvest. purpleing was a bonus. unknown if this was a romulan of LA confidential version. buds began to cattail post screen break. this was noticeable especially when trimming. very soft consistency when breaking up, skunky+berry+somethingelse smell, smooth berry-esque taste. wouldn't call it predominant, but there. very good high, first few times I enjoyed it, I felt a very relaxing melting dizzy liquid body type high, and a very clear focus. wish I could have taken a cutting, but I would prefer to grow this again knowing true genetics. I have since obtained 3 Tardis Genetics clones by Homegrown Natural Wonders/TGA Subcool, as well as 2 QUSH Seeds by TGA Subcool.

Its actually an "Easy bloom" sensor. Its cool cuz their website graphs data, but u dont get raw numbers....just good bad hot col intense weak etc. I dont use it much, but it helps to dial shit in to some degree....if your into that kinda stuff, ive actually got an arduino grow tent controller i'm working on.....

IMG_20160206_163102_7411.jpg
IMG_20160206_163156_048.jpg
IMG_20160206_163140_741.jpg
IMG_20160206_163102_741.jpg
IMG_20160206_163151_856.jpg
Sorry for the random posts at random times, but im basically just doin what i can when i can to the journal. My goal is to atleast post frequently, if nothing else is consistant. Heres some canopy pics from 2/5.

this is the jungle i would like to live in....i am not afraid of lioins or snakes.....love it......i saw a few coz people waiting for me but i am very curious to see it....till now....F.....GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheer::cheer:

Back
Top Bottom