Fillipito's 1st Time Grow - Hydro Multi-Strains - Grow Journal - 2015/2016

Fillipito

Hello friends!

This is my first SERIOUS grow ever. All i did in terms of a plant is to kept some for a few weeks for fun, but knowing they couldn't survive for a long time since i didnt had the place. So now, im equiped and ready to do the best i can do, hopefully with your help!
Standart information on the bottom of the post.

First introducing me quickly, im Brazilian currently living on Argentina for work reasons. I think i can communicate very well in english but if you cant understand me just say it, i'll try to get better :) . Im 25 years old. I do this in search of high-quality buds and mostly to avoid the black market.

So here we go.

I used feminized seeds of 4 strains: Pineapple Kush, White Widow, Northern Lights and Hawaiian Snow.
I choose the rockwool method for germination. I soaked the cubes under a 5.5ph water over a single night, then put the seeds in the rockwool on the dome, and wait. It has been 4 days now.
The progress has been amazing and today finally they are all out. The northern lights seed has taken a little bit longer than the other 3 to sprout. The other ones are ready since yesterday. But...

Materials:

I have a good professional tent with about 7 feet tall. A 125 Axis Exhauster, a Carbon Filter, a autopot easy2grow hydroponic system with a 64 liters container for the water. 2 lamps: a HPS 400w and a HPI-T 400w, a Philips Reactor, PH Meter, Thermometer And Hygrometer, a Timer, and.. i think is that aside from the nutrients and shit

The problem
Acoording to this photo, the seeds are, so you can recognize:

Northern Lights ------- Pineapple Kush
Hawaiian Snow ------- White Widow

Though they all seem to go really well, at this point i am a little worried for the pineapple kush is not as straight as the other ones. Is this normal? How can i make it grow straight vertical like the other ones?
I'll put a more close up photo. As you can see, is lying down on the floor.
Here is a photo with the seed of the Pineapple Kush on top, and on the bottom the development of the White Widow, you can see the difference even with the poor quality photo:

For a comparison, here is a photo of the Northern Lights and Hawaiian Snow:

The growroom
A professional tent, here are some photos. I put the exhauster with the carbon filter right away. I didnt turn on the lights yet, but its all ready to go!

The hydro system
I am using only perlite for now in a autopot easy2grow hydroponic system. Do you guys know this?
[video=youtube;Kc3kGHXq2Ps]
[/video]

Here is a photo of my autopot easy2grow

Right.

I also have a professional tent with a lot of space. But i think i am cool with 4 plants, i think its enough for now.

I am using Biobizz as a nutrient, proper for hydroponic. Lets see this.

I have good equipment, but i sure need the help of more experienced growers to make this a success! As i said, its my first time...

I sorry for the currently quality of the photos, but i needed to take it alone without any help and it was somehow hard to take a good photo, but in the future they will be better, i promise.

And i also have a second question: should i put them in the autopot right away or wait for more roots?

For those who want to help, my very thanks! :) I hope it can be fun!

What strain is it?
Hawaiian Snow, Pineapple Kush, Northern Lights, White Widow

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
1 Sativa, 2 Hybrids, 1 Indica

Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
Germinating
If in Veg... For how long?
If in Flower stage... For how long?

Indoor or outdoor?
Indoor

Soil or Hydro?
Hydro
If soil... what is in your mix?
If soil... What size pot?

Size of light?
Dont know yet
Is it aircooled?
Dont know how to answer yet
Temp of Room/cab?
Dont know yet
RH of Room/cab?
Dont know yet
PH of media or res?
Dont know yet
Any Pests ?
No answer yet

How often are you watering?
Type and strength of ferts used?
Biobizz

Hey bro. Congrats with starting serious journal.:cheer:

You chose great strains. I think is will be pretty interesting.

Happy growing.:Namaste:

Can somebody help with my problem? Should i put the seedlings under light? Please somebody answer... i am worried about losing this seeds, this are the only feminized i had...

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom