Fimming (?Stress?)

Hello everyone, well I have been reading alot on growing for sometime now to expand my knowledge on this beautiful green wonder and read about fimming. So I figured i would try it out on a couple of plants 3 out of 5 plants. 3 out of my 5 plants hermaphridited the other 2 are still in veg but i am hopeing that they will sex themselves if i leave them go long enough.... DECISIONS .... :hmmmm: But any way got the clones off an old man I know. He's never really tried fimming but said that all his where female and always has been. Well my really true question is that am I stressing the plant to much when in fimm or is he stressing the clones when he takes them ? What should i do keep veging them till they do sex or just through them into flowering? Havent' seen to many of these questions. :hmmmm:

well considering the hermie trait doesn't appear until after your fimming procedure on the plants I would say (IMO only) the fimming is causing the stress. Cutting the top off a plant is not a "natural" occurrence. It is nothing but pure stress to a plant. IMO a person can get similar effects by bending and tyeing down branches instead of amputating them.
If these are already female plants then there is no reason to sex them. Flower them when you or they are ready.

One question...if these are and were in veg...how do you know they hermied?

Back
Top Bottom