Final flush question

You are going to have so many answers to this question. If you are going to flush, which many don't and/or consider it necessary, 3-7 days. 7 being the max needed in a bubble system. Simple and sweet..Enjoy your rewards!!

thanks for the reply, i will do it in three cause one spear just fell over from the weight.

I usually start to flush when the trichs are around 10% amber. That usually leaves you about 3-4 days for flushing(assuming you want to finish around 20-30% amber). I have never flushed for more than 3-4 days and never had a nutrient taste. longhorn is right everyone has a different opinion!

High everyone, there are many answers in this forum to this question, but no one is definitive. I am entering the seventh week of flower stage, I am keeping the water drained from the dehumidificator (7 ppm) for that purpose but my pH meter is coitus so I don't know which pH it has. I would like to know if shiny trichomes would be a good moment to flush (in DWC) and if a correct pH is necessary for that. Thanks for your help ...

I flush last 2week of flower im using advance pro mix soiless medium.It consist of Canadian Sprague peat moss, perlite and cocoa. I ph at 5.8 when feeding and when flushing I use straight tap water. End result is this a nice faded out plant that's smokes smooth as ever can be . Just my 2 cents . :Namaste:
20190119_132539.jpg
Resized_20181104_104744.jpeg
Resized_20190113_142216.jpeg

Thanks, Scrogster for the reply, I'm in my 41st day of flower stage and my strain (Critical +) and upon their site, it needs indoor from 45 to 50 days to harvest, so guess it would be now a good moment to flush.

The problem is that my pH measurer is actually under repair, so I ignore what would be the pH of the drained water I am going to use. As it comes mostly from the evaporation of the plant (it is in a tent), I suppose it should be correct. I don't know if a wrong pH would affect the harvest, if it is too low the nuts are toxic, and if high the plant doesn't eat, but as the nutrients would come from the leaves I don't know if a wrong pH in the water would matter, cheers ...

Well, always appreciate help when given, thanks anyway. You should go DWC, it's faster, fewer pests, better control of nutes and happy plants!

Back
Top Bottom