Final Grow in the Box Cap'n Style - Welcome Aboard

DITTO !! I can only hope and pray that I can produce such a grand display of true "GREEN-THUMBERY" as what you are )very proudly I hope) displaying!
Wish me luck on my first attempt to grow in over 30 years, and my OH MY how the times have changed !
The last time I grew pot was about 1987, living on my own at 17 y/o with a trailer, 2 jobs and more money in my pocket than ANY of my friends.......and it was only low grade, homegrown, tiny-budded, seed riddled weed that I, ( hand to GOD !), started from a seed that was rolled into a joint I found in my ashtray after a Owens River Bash on the 4th of July. A friend told me how to germ. it, ans later cut 2 clones from that lil' girl, kept one, that left me with 3 good plants!
all 3 grew at different rates due to living in a trailer park...I have to keep them disguised and they suffered from light dep...not the new modern method......THEY WERE SICK AS ALL GET OUT!
My friend once again saved the day and brought them back from beyond, and I was able to make them VERY productive ......for a 17 y/o stoner with no clue as to make the REAL magic happen !

Back
Top Bottom