Finally Able

Mista420

What's good people????
my name is Rob but due to my birthday i'm known as Born On 420
i'm a NEWBIE but i been smokin for a long tyme since tha days of tray bags n Thai Stick i should have bee growin for a long tyme
FINALLY got tired of smokin GARBAGE!!!!! FINALLY got tired of payin way tooooo much for way tooooo lil weed i tried growin before that was a Total Disaster i thought i was i man n could start off usin hydroponics boy was i wrong that was about 2 years ago
FINALLY I'm back this tyme i studied i read n have books i did research on products i been all over tha net
I see that there is a lot of KNOWLEDGE WISDOM N COMEDY here so i am here to soak a lot of that up as Finally i'm ready to Walk Tha Stairway To Heaven and i will need some ASSISTANCE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally about to get it started rite now i have 5 auto seed GERMINATING in water then to soil i hope they pop tha seeds look so small if they don't i'm goin to be 1 mad blackman!!!!!!!!!!!!
i been buyin things for months Finally i got all that i need again i hope these seeds pop
My Set Up
4x4x80 Matrix 600d reflective diamond mylar grow tent
8'' inline fan blower with carbon scrubber filter
2 mini fans 1 6in oscillating fan n a 4in reg fan
Lights
2 Qkwin 10w double Bridgelux chips full spectrum 1000w LED
6 42w 2700k cfl
5 40w 6400k cfl
4 23w 5000k cfl
Medium
5 gal Rootmaker Root Trapper 2
Kind Soil
Roots Organic Original potting soil
Black Gold all organic potting soil
1 scrog net
2 thermometer hydrometer
Strains All Autos
2 Sweet Mango
1 Sweet Skunk
​1 Diesel
1 Sweet Tooth
i'm hopin to grow 5 plants from seed to harvest hopin that i can get at least 3.5ozs dry weight off of each tree if my seeds pop
SO SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHAT HAS TO BE DONE TO ACHIVE THIS???????????

Best to start a journal. Wander around and shmooze a bit with some other auto growers. Get a few people subscribed to your journal who have done a couple grows and can answer most of your questions, and off you go

How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know!

Back
Top Bottom