Finally, another Berry grow

berrydizzle

Hey guys, berrydizzle here. So the roommate is moved out and its time to start another run. This one will be lots of fun. Im growing Serious Seeds White Russian(WR) and also my own created strain from last time, the White Russian X Blueberry(WRxBB). My goal for this grow, aside from just growing some fire bud, is to cross the WR back with the WRxBB so i can get a 75%WR,25%BB cross. I love the frutiness of the BB and the density of the WR so hopefully i can get a nice little mix.

I will be using a 125w floro for veg, on 24 hours a day, then switching to a 600w HPS for flowering. The seeds are being soaked in water till tonight, then i will be using the paper towel method to germinate. They will then go into rockwool cubes and put in 4x4 pots with premium fox farm organic mix. This grow will be all organic as well, makes the buds turn out so much better.

So thats it for now, hit me back with questions if u guys got any!

sounds awesome!
subscribed.
good luck with your grow.

Hey guys, berrydizzle here. So the roommate is moved out and its time to start another run. This one will be lots of fun. Im growing Serious Seeds White Russian(WR) and also my own created strain from last time, the White Russian X Blueberry(WRxBB). My goal for this grow, aside from just growing some fire bud, is to cross the WR back with the WRxBB so i can get a 75%WR,25%BB cross. I love the frutiness of the BB and the density of the WR so hopefully i can get a nice little mix.

I will be using a 125w floro for veg, on 24 hours a day, then switching to a 600w HPS for flowering. The seeds are being soaked in water till tonight, then i will be using the paper towel method to germinate. They will then go into rockwool cubes and put in 4x4 pots with premium fox farm organic mix. This grow will be all organic as well, makes the buds turn out so much better.

So thats it for now, hit me back with questions if u guys got any!

wow WR is the best!

Im subscribed to this journal and good luck bro:ganjamon:

WR is the best for sure. So dense with some crazy trichromes. I made these seeds over a year ago but they have been stored in a dark place so hopefully they are still good. I think they will be.

A few things that i need to remember is that is is very easy to overfeed...that has always been one of my problems so i will start slow. Also i gotta keep them in complete darkness at night so there is no chance at hermies.

WR x BB. Yum!

So, great news everyone. All 15 seeds showed a taproot out of them, and now all seeds are growing out of the rockwool. Some of them still have their seed on the head of them but they should fall off and the plants should start reaching for the lights. They have been put in 4" pots and they will be getting a full watering to wet the soil tomorrow. Were off to great start!

Sorry no pics yet, for some reason my computer wont install photoshop so I cant resize my pics. Hopefully I will be able to get some soon. So I lost 3 babies, 1 just fell over and 2 never came out of the rockwool so now I have 12. Gave them some hygrozyme to help their roots and they are looking great, all pretty much working on their third set of leaves. Hopefully I can get some pics.

Good luck with your grow man.
Have you grown WR-BB? Have any pics of the buds? Im interested on how they look.

Good luck with your grow man.
Have you grown WR-BB? Have any pics of the buds? Im interested on how they look.

Yeah i grew some of these seeds a while back...u can look at my links in my signature to see some of the work I have done. I couldnt find any BBxWR pics tho.

Im going to figure out how to get some pics on here for sure. Just gave the plants their second watering, still no nutes. Anyone know when i should start giving veg nutes? I cant remember and cant find my grow log from the last few grows. Leafs are still nice and green so im pretty sure I can wait a little longer.

Back
Top Bottom