Finally Cured

maxinmaine

Hi Fellow Members,

My wife and I just received our Med. Cards here in Maine. After 30 years of being made to feel like a criminal, we are finally truly free!
My wife was never a big smoker. We went to our pain management clinic, and ever since, she has been able to eliminate ALL of her other pain prescriptions, which are dangerous, and ineffective after. We are proof to the point that Marijuana is a healing agent.
We're proud to be members in your forum, and proud to be able to exercise our rights in any way that we see fit!

Thanks,

maxinmaine

:welcome: maxinmaine! That is such GREAT news man! I just recently got my wife to give it a try and... same results, she no longer needs the narcotics for her pain. I started smoking not all that long ago more as an experiment than anything else.... and yes, it worked for me too! There are NO more Rx pain pills in our home :) Anyway.... it's great that you shared your good news with us and I look forward to hearing more about you and your wife's progress! Good luck. :peace:

Good for you, I'm so proud and happy! :)

You're certainly in the right place, please enjoy your time here and celebrate!

:high-five::welcome::green_heart::thumb:

Welcome and it's very good to read about you and your wife getting better with the use of Cannabis. Are you intending to grow it yourself as well? Check the journals around, many of the members have their own journal links on their signatures, so go on and take a look, and when/if you make your own grow, do the same.
Looking forward to listen more from you guys, and really happy with your life improvement with marijuana, that makes you a great example to the world.

:Namaste:

MaxinMaine...

I love reading things like this. I am so glad states are becoming sensible and changing laws. More importantly thankful information and advocates are really syncing up and forcing the hand with science.

Look forward to seeing some journals in the future!!!!

Back
Top Bottom