Finally doin it!

psiloeye420

What up!!!!!!!! Man ive been sayin ima do it and i finally got my orange crush seeds germinated and planted. Im doin a all soil grow with seven seeds in small containers with greenhouse effect till i see strong starter leaves.Got a cam but its shitty and ill post pics in a couple of days when i see something. Using regular coil floros for now till i hook up the grow lux. Deff a gurilla grow and you wont believe where the set up is!!!!!! Surprises guarenteed with pics in a few days. Oh yea and i already got a separate flower room set up. Its about four feet wide by five feet tall so it should work. I hope to get atleast three girls lol

Re: Finally doin it!!!

Come on guys, old bong man someone brett what up i thought u guys were waitin for this? Should work out good. Deff planing on hps for flower but need to find cheap bulb and set up yo!!!!!!!E bay here i come lol

get some pics as soon as you can man, good luck on the grow

Update time!!!!!!!!!!! I only got three seedlings out of the seeds now there bout three inches tall with thier cute first set. Got em under the floros 24 hours for now and all is well so far. Ended up getin some mylar for the grow space but the grow space is kinda small. I ended up gutting out about half of my dresser for a veg chamber and it seems to be fine for now, ill keep an eye on how they branch and might finish vegging in the flower room. Deff gurilla style. Im going to have them in there for bout four weeks till flower time where i will then move all three to a five foot by five foot storage space in the basement. Kinda chilly down there but i plan on having hps anyway so thats it for now. Im getting my brothers digital cam in a couple of days so i can post pics. Peace for now. Oh yea this is gona be an all organic grow so should be fun.

Oh yea since i only got three seedlings out of the orange crush i started germing some killer ass bag seed i picked up in sarnia canada!!!!!!!!!!

Awsome man, sorry, never saw the thread start but I am subscribing to it now so I can track your every move.

how close are the lights?

Any more updates bro? And I'm dunking that cake today after I pull off all of the aborts.

wat kind of fluros r u using kan u give a pic or describe them

Back
Top Bottom