Finally, I've found my people!!!!

CustomMX6

Hello fellow stoners :)

Preppy stoner, How do ya like that? Love the smilies :bongrip: Thats tight. I blaze all day, every day, I get all the free weed I want, any time. No job, nothing, I just sit around and smoke all day every day with my buddys. I'm good like that. I drive a jetta, pic of the rims ^ Lowered too as you can see. I'm really into music, I love music, especially when I'm blazed. Theres nothing like chillen with a buzz, you guys feel me ;)

Nice to meet all of you, plan to be on the forum a bunch to learn my weed a little more since I'm so involved, and dont know that much. I'll end up posting on here a bunch most likely, so get used to the name.

Just BLAZE!!!!!!!! :smokin:

I welcome you and your rims to the sight bro. . . have fun here, i know i do!!

i live on here

Same here, finally got my ass onto a marijuana website, instead of just car forums, cause I never feel like I can talk about being blazed and post stupid shit thats only funny when your ripped, and having people be gay about it.

Where you at in mi?

Wut it Do? :byebye::byebye:

blacturboteg420 said:
Welcome bro.. wana race got a turboed integra right here.. u have found a great place.

And hey Ps u stole my Signature:nomo: just blaze lol

My bad bro, you know how we do it man haha
Props man, I already got respect for ya, I love teggys, I'm a car guy, I know cars, and thats that. I used to have an mx6....heres a pic, I know its ricey I hear it all the time on the internet. But I NEVER EVER once heard it town, and I had it for 3 years....

so tell me about the teggy man, B18 I hope? What mods, any pics?

Thanks for the welcome guys :smokin: I'd blaze a jibber with you guys if I could

well no b18 i stayed strong with the B16. ls motor its go more tourque than the gsr.. i have all bolt on . built engine soon built head and soon to be pusing 15 pounds of boost wiht the new built engine im gettin... no pics just yet

Back
Top Bottom