Finally making some flowers

Kevin Jacobs

After 4 failed attempts I finally got to the point of flowering. I did something right this time, they're still green. It just goes to show, if at first you don't succeed drop another seed. Not giving up eventually pays off.

IMG_20210515_102333.jpg

IMG_20210515_102358.jpg

IMG_20210515_102437.jpg

well let's look at potential causes, yeah? What seeds are you using? Are you noticing your tent leaks light or are there lights that stay on in the tent? How bad did they hermit maybe fix the cause if environmental and just snip the sacs if thats the only plant

Ahhh probably the beans. I would work on getting some better beans to the extent possible. You have a good enough set up to grow fire. The beans are holding you back from my perspective. I get that it isn't always an option but that would be my area of focus and if you keep going bag beans clone before flower. When you get one successful keep the genes alive. Best of luck, I will follow along!

They're on the way now.. no more of this guessing game shit. My setup is pretty good for a budget. Vivosun 32X32X65 tent, Sunraise 1000 watt LED, ac infinity intake and exhaust, cool mist humidifier all hooked up to ink bird controller. Nothing special but it works.

I don't know but like 2 days after I posted this they both Hermed smh... Back to the beginning, oh well if at first you don't succeed drop another seed.
Nice looking plants.

Might not be a problem at all. If it is just a couple of male balls or bananas showing up by themselves or starting to grow in a few of the female flowers you are OK. It is easy to pull, pinch or cut those off and continue on as if nothing happened. I always check the lower portion of the canopy for the occasional male flower parts.

Many of us will gladly put up with a couple of seeds in a grinder rather than have to look at a pack of our favorite papers with nothing to roll up.

Back
Top Bottom