Finally registered!

Smcholland

Hello! :) so obviously I'm newly registered on here:) but I have read many threads and gotten much advice from them. So since I'm working on a perpetual nft system with multiple strains I figured that I should register so I can post on here and get some advice and show what I've got going on thank you I'm looking forward to checking more out

heya sm,, get er done pal,, see ya round,, cheers

Thank you guys! It's definitely better to be able to interact. Also getting to explore a little more I've been reading alot of one person saying this but another saying this.
,but of course they are all right ;) so I'm definitely excited to do some experiments and post them on here. So people can see things done they are to scared to try or just don't know how! :)

Well it's defiantly can be a pain lol mostly under lights for sure! The season is way to short for 98% of photo period strains. I've been playing with autos outside here in the summer I did a crop last year but it was all breeding experiments so see if it could be done outside here and actually make frosty nugs. And Yay even seeded they did some good! So I'm going to see what I can do this coming season. However right now im just trying to get my systems inside set up! Tired of soil growing it's to costly here where everything has to be barged in. However I ran into a snag I accidentally cut a couple fi gers with the table saw!! Ouch! Healing feels slower than watching your bud slowly frost up lol.

welcome! more and more Alaskans! for having such a low population under 1,000,000 there is quite the number of us on here lol. why am I not supprised. have to love alaska it sure knows how to make potheads!

Well now that people don't feel like they are going to be nailed t the wall. Plus the advent of potent-autoflowering strains can help us out alot up here if you have a good private place to plant some! :) I don't use medical but my partner does. And to buy a gram in this town is 30 bucks! No matter how crappy it is lol. I actually the other day was smoking with a friend (even my friends I keep in the dark about me growing for partners work sake I mean this is a tiny town lol)but I was so are you going to try autos this year? And he was like nah they are crap no potency no yield no flavors. Of course I knew this was wrong. Most people don't know how to reserve for themselves lol so I asked him if he liked what he was smoking "yeah man this is great weed I'm stoned AF.

I was like oh good because that is an auto strain...
So I made a believer he's going to try.

ya I may try some outside but I may try with plants I start inside. wait till we are at 18 hrs of light a day on the way back down and see what they do outside. I'm not against autos at all. I just think if you start them inside 2 or 3 month before we are at 18 hrs of daylight a day and loosing light dayly you could grow just about any strain as long as it dosnt get too cold or wet.

I defiantly agree I was just testing it like a larger garden experiment :) just to see if they could naturally finish out their cycle they would defiantly do much better started indoors and moved out!.

Back
Top Bottom