Finally signed up

smokebud

I've been trolling for like 3 years, but never felt the need to sign up and post.

This place is always informative so I'm glad to finally be a member!:slide:

Welcome smokebud.

You'll probably be one of the more interesting new members. You've looked around, soaked in a lot of info on lots of areas and won't be so quick to ask stupid questions that are all ready posted and answered.

You, like myself, will be fine tuning all the things necessary to get the best bang for the buck. The tightest and biggest buds. The best buzz for what ails ya.

And a whole lot of piece of mind in a mindless world.

Welcome, and :peace:

Thanks! I do have a few questions but I think I can get them all answered by the end of the week anyway, but if I come up empty I'll be sure to post them up!

You're right about finding the best bank for my buck though. I've been having a hard time doing that recently for some reason.

:ciao: smokebud :byebye: Very happy you took the plunge! :welcome: Please Continue to research and explore this wonderful, Friendly, informative community. 420 Helping Spread Cannabis Awareness throughout the world! Now with your help smokebud! We will be :nomo: looking for you in the forums. :roorrip: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom