Finally

Sumeru blue

420 Member
Hello!...What a super bunch of people you all seem to be ....and we all seem to share the same love. So as requested by the admin a little about me..(The green part of my story will be far more interesting...feel free to scroll down!)
I was once a rock and roll star ..albeit by no means someone you may have heard of...none the less a most privileged position to be In...but ..at the end of the day what I really loved about my life was the fact that I had so much time to myself....I am a better person because of that.
Lots of time and a love of smoking weed will inevitably lead one to growing ones own..I have grown inside and outside everywhere from Greenland to spain.(which is where I am now)
Now then...a little about how I live...
I live at 740mts halfway up a mountain...I have built a 3 room stone cottage around a 60ft pine tree that has a cave behind it.
All my energy comes from 3 solar panels and a wind turbine so lights are out of the question...
It's very sunny where I live!
I have been here 7 yrs now and have grown every year learning and discovering how to grow in this environment mid summer it's 50 plus in the sun..mid winter it's minus 3 at night.
I get 2 harvests a year and I dont use autos
So how? I hear you ask yourselves ..
6x3mt polytunnel southfacing...
Planting in September cropping in April revegging and cropping again in september...
I have tried all sorts of varieties and in the end have now made my own seeds (silver haze dad and nlx5 haze and jack herrer mum's.. all from.sensii) and they dwarf any interior auto I have seen in the winter..outside in the shade 14ft high 6ft wide!..
Be safe people..

Hi, I usually come in and say something a bit friendly and just a wee bit sarcastic......
Erm..mmm, Dead Jealous is about all I can manage straight off.
Hm..mmm, I think I'll re read your post again and maybe be inspired!!

O, And a big welcome....Why does Don't Fall Off The Mountain come to mind?

Hi, I usually come in and say something a bit friendly and just a wee bit sarcastic......

Thanks for the warm welcome...really warmed by the words of encouragement...

Hello!...What a super bunch of people you all seem to be ....and we all seem to share the same love. So as requested by the admin a little about me..(The green part of my story will be far more interesting...feel free to scroll down!)
I was once a rock and roll star ..albeit by no means someone you may have heard of...none the less a most privileged position to be In...but ..at the end of the day what I really loved about my life was the fact that I had so much time to myself....I am a better person because of that.
Lots of time and a love of smoking weed will inevitably lead one to growing ones own..I have grown inside and outside everywhere from Greenland to spain.(which is where I am now)
Now then...a little about how I live...
I live at 740mts halfway up a mountain...I have built a 3 room stone cottage around a 60ft pine tree that has a cave behind it.
All my energy comes from 3 solar panels and a wind turbine so lights are out of the question...
It's very sunny where I live!
I have been here 7 yrs now and have grown every year learning and discovering how to grow in this environment mid summer it's 50 plus in the sun..mid winter it's minus 3 at night.
I get 2 harvests a year and I dont use autos
So how? I hear you ask yourselves ..
6x3mt polytunnel southfacing...
Planting in September cropping in April revegging and cropping again in september...
I have tried all sorts of varieties and in the end have now made my own seeds (silver haze dad and nlx5 haze and jack herrer mum's.. all from.sensii) and they dwarf any interior auto I have seen in the winter..outside in the shade 14ft high 6ft wide!..
Be safe people..
Welcome to 420, looking forward to your first journal.
Thank you for your warm welcome...is there a secret for posting pics as I can't seem to find it!

Trying to post pics...feeling like a dinosaur but it could be the haze!!

Attachments

• 20200304_162340.jpg
    20200304_162340.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 16
  • 20200304_162322.jpg
    20200304_162322.jpg
    742.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 20200304_162251.jpg
    20200304_162251.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 16
  • 20200304_162240.jpg
    20200304_162240.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 16
  • 20200304_162230.jpg
    20200304_162230.jpg
    784 KB · Views: 16
  • 20200304_162219.jpg
    20200304_162219.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG-20200302-WA0004.jpeg
    IMG-20200302-WA0004.jpeg
    763.2 KB · Views: 17
Here’s some links to help you get started here at 420.

Back
Top Bottom