Finaly introducing myself

ChezNoff

Well, I've been on these forums for a few months now but I never really introduced myself! My name is Collin, I'm 21, and I normally go by the screen name VikingToker (I've got blond hair and a red beard--hence the "viking"). I grew up in a strict Christian home and was always one of those kids in high school that took pride in never having tried any sort of drug, being it legal or illegal. I knew quite a few people in school that smoked pot (I'll never forget the time I was talking to one of them and they said they smoked a bowl...and I thought they had smoked a cereal bowl full..haha) and I was always questioning them about why they chose to use drugs. After a while I started to notice the differences between those who smoked pot and those who used alcohol and the other stronger drugs. I noticed that the kids who smoked pot always seemed to fit in and were no different than those who lead a sober life. Well, I graduated still fully sober and started working at a local business as a PC Technician. My boss was really old school, but at the same time seemed to be really relaxed and cool. One day he brought a joint in and asked if I wanted to toke up. So, even though I had never tried any drug, I for some reason decided to take a few hits. It must have been some pretty weak weed because I didn't feel much other than slightly relaxed and happy. I told my friend about my experience and he decided it was time for me to finally smoke up and get blazed. He came over to my house with a home-made bong and some good bud. I took about 10 bong hits and got extremely high. I was so high that I didn't know what to do and had a panic attack. I remember swearing off weed and saying I would never do it again. The next morning when I awoke sober (but still in the afterglow of the high) I started wondering how come so many people seemed to love smoking pot and why had I had such a bad experience. This thinking got me to keep trying and trying more pot until I finally had a great experience. So far I've been smoking ever since.

Well, thats basically me. Figured it was about time to finally introduce myself. :cheesygrinsmiley:

HAHA glad your friend finally gave you some good weed to try. now you cant quit toking huh?

HAHAH neways thanks for introducing yourself :D

Thank you for the intro matey. I was like you in my early years being drug free. I was full on into sport and the outdoors, and it was not really a common drug in Australia in the early 60's.

i saw some documentary about donald mackay and griffiths and marijuana crops. wen did weed become a common drug in our country?

Haha, you remind me of myself in high school. I wouldn't even TRY weed until my senior prom, let alone get blazed out! And I got blazed out a little bit after that...mmmm.

Welcome! I've enjoyed reading your posts ;)

Back
Top Bottom