Finding Old Threads

Respect

Not a major concern but I was cleaning off my desk today and I found a quote I had written down that a friend had said while high. Obviously I find it hilarious enough to write down and wished to share it on 420mag. Now I know there has gotta be a thread on here for "stoner quotes" and I think I've seen one called, "funny things said while high." Instead of making a whole new thread I went in search of a previous one. Using the search bar on the home page is more than helpful when searching a marijuana related word but I never have any luck when searching for a specific thread. I tried both of those searches with many results, but not what I was looking for. I wonder if a second search bar on the forums page that specifically browses the Title's of threads would be possible/useful?

If you click search, you will have the option to do an advance search. That will lead you to this page
420 Magazine ®
From there, you'll have 'search by key word' to the left, you can either choose "search entire posts" or search titles only".

Hope this helps.

If you click search, you will have the option to do an advance search. That will lead you to this page
420 Magazine ®
From there, you'll have 'search by key word' to the left, you can either choose "search entire posts" or search titles only".

Hope this helps.

Very much so. Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom