Finest Medicinal Seeds G13 Super Soil Mix - 200-250-400-600 CFL-MH/HPS-HPS

Re: Finest Medicinal Seeds G13 Subcool's Super Soil Mix - 200-250-400-600 CFL-MH/HPS-

Yes I have yet to grow some haze! I want to try a haze or a chocolate or cotton candy.

Diesel and master kush are really strong.. I really like the skunk in both plants.

besides diesel (lemon fuel skunk) and master kush (cheesy kush) ive grown thc bomb (piney) and blackout kush (lemony earthy mildy sweet kush flavor)

Re: Finest Medicinal Seeds G13 Subcool's Super Soil Mix - 200-250-400-600 CFL-MH/HPS-

Damn that looks like a sweet set up

Damn that looks like a sweet set up

Thanks man. This setup usually does better than this grow did, but I have to keep my heights under control. When these come out I'll work on that part of things. I pulled the shorter G13 plant today; I saw one single spot of white mold about the size of a garden pea on it. There aren't any more on it or the others (at least without cutting them down to see), but I don't want to get mold going in there. Man the longest cola on it (even though it's a wispy one) is 24" long hee hee :) I'll pic it a few times before I close this journal and consider cutting the stem long, pulling fibers from it to weave into strings, and making a Guinness book of records Thai stick out of it!

Happy Munchday Pc :thumb:

Hey what's up again? Here's parts of the first plant I chopped. I got about a plateful of small side branches,

0011476.JPG

and three main colas. Two were this big,

0021479.JPG

But the second was a bit thinner, and the third was a larger version of what is on the plate (I'll pic the other 2 later). I'm taking out the second plant today or tomorrow; the yellowing and wilt can't be stopped at this point.

:peace:

Happy Tokerday Pc:thumb:

Hey you too! Here'a a pic of the last G13 standing:

010785.JPG

I chopped the second one this morning. One thing I can say about this strain is that it has a serious yield. They take up 2 racks per plant on my dryer basket. I hope it's halfway decent dope..... :tokin:

oh my fucking god lol. just wait for that thing to fill out. how do they call this an indica strain? lol

Happy Weednsday Pc :thumb:

oh my fucking god lol. just wait for that thing to fill out. how do they call this an indica strain? lol

If the real G13 is Indica dominant it doesn't show in these; that last plant is pretty much pure Sativa. It's getting the chop Monday and I'll wrap this journal up after I post a weight of what I have left. I think I'm going to invest in Dr GT's G13 so I have at least something close to the original.

Happy Stonerday to ya Pc :thumb:

Not much to catch up on this journal. Things didn't go well (mostly my fault). Even though I still didn't particularly like this strain. Outdoors it would have done well, but the 3 different plant types shows instability. The 2 I chopped early were more Haze and didn't like the abundance of blood meal N. The other 2 are stringy (I'll be chopping the last one tomorrow) and the runt was the only one that grew smokable. I'll hash or tincture the rest up as soon as I get something else dried in about 3 weeks and I'll roll blunts with some of it if it takes longer. Oh as far as the smell list I talked about earlier, the first 2 Hazelike ones: newly mown grass from early harvest and excessive leaf. The second (smokable) runt: light Lemmon Pleddge. The stringier last 2: first was part peppery Haze and light background citrus, and this last one onion with light haze in background. Really all of them are different, if only a bit. I like the yield but hate the spongy doobs. It'll burn..... :tokin:

even tho its munchday still over here
im gonna say Happy Tokerday to ya PC :thumb:

You too! :) I'm wrapping this grow up this afternoon before I get to work. Here's the fifth and last plant (1 thin cola smoked from, 2 racks on the dryer):

0031425.JPG
0051263.JPG
0041333.JPG

The gallon bag on top is the fourth plant and all looks like the wispy stiff you see in the opening, and the baggie on bottom is the rest of the third plant (the one I showed one of the long colas from).

0021496.JPG

I might have gotten about 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 oz per plant on the last 3. The first two were really stringy and I smoked them mostly up with homemade hash oil spread on blunt wraps :)
I got high too :) :) :)
Then when the triple Thai stick plant dried enough to smoke, I put the last of the first two plants (about 1/2 of a quart maysun jar) in with my trim for hash. It will pull me through a time of little weed and there's enough to smoke blunts for a week or two, but this grow gets the thumbs down from the chimp (mostly my fault).

ooh ooh ooh, AHH AHH AHH!!!!!

:peace:

My chest feels like somebody shot a cannonball into it from smokin' 6 - 7 blunts/day.....

youll get em next round I grew a sativa once...........................

Back
Top Bottom