Fingers crossed for seeds, COVID19

Just got this from Seedsman. My order took about a month, and were in plenty of time for my summer greenhouse grow.

"Following from the news that we lost a shipment of orders and had to resend yours, I wanted to thank you for your understanding and patience while we tried to resolve the issue.

We’ve created the following discount code that you can use any time up to the end of 2020 to get 35% discount on your next seed order."

Ordered mine on May 22nd
Allegedly supposed to be here between today and the 12th.
Did you get your order? I placed an order on May 25th and haven't heard a peep. I bought these for my Fall grow so I have plenty of time, but I saw this post and wanted to ask if people have been getting their orders.

Did you get your order? I placed an order on May 25th and haven't heard a peep. I bought these for my Fall grow so I have plenty of time, but I saw this post and wanted to ask if people have been getting their orders.
Yes. I got them late. I guess with the covid thing you have to be patient. I got them around the 5th.

Nope, I contacted Seedsman and they said that orders to the US are averaging about 30 "working" days which means at least 40 to 45 days.
This coming Friday will be 35 actual days since it was shipped.
So I assume at this point that I should get an email with a USPS tracking number and receive it within 5 days after that.

But we'll see

Nope, I contacted Seedsman and they said that orders to the US are averaging about 30 "working" days which means at least 40 to 45 days.
This coming Friday will be 35 actual days since it was shipped.
So I assume at this point that I should get an email with a USPS tracking number and receive it within 5 days after that.

But we'll see
I have an order from 2 days after yours but mine has to come to Australia. Guessing it will be similar shipping times

I ordered seeds from Colorado this morning (Las Vegas Triangle Kush, Fems), They already shipped (US Postal priority) and I have the tracking number, I should have them by this coming Saturday.

Don’t worry Nunya, it’s coming. I just got my tracking number yesterday for my order I placed on the 26th. Hopefully yours came over with mine and some of the other people who are now getting tracking numbers. Now it’s just a matter of repackaging and shipping it. Did you order anything special or a large order? I bought a few different strains that sold out pretty quick after my order and I had a large order to boot. I’m thinking that maybe contributed to the long lead time, aside from the fact the whole coronavirus issues.

I am kinda expecting it within a week.
If I dont have a tracking number by next Thursday then I'll be a bit worried that I'll ever see it.

Not a large order.

Cream & Cheese CBD 1:1 Feminised Seeds - 3
SKU: SMANCCCBD3
2Excl. Tax: $46.96
Incl. Tax: $46.96
Honey Peach CBD Auto Feminised Seeds - 3
SKU: SS-HP-CBD-AUTO-Fem-3
1Excl. Tax: $26.30
Incl. Tax: $26.30
Super Critical Bud CBD Feminised Seeds - 5
SKU: GOG-SCB-CBD-FEM-5
1Excl. Tax: $38.35
Incl. Tax: $38.35
Delivery Insurance - original packaging removed at our discretion
SKU: REMOVE-DISCRETION
1Excl. Tax: $8.77
Incl. Tax: $8.77
FREE - Feminised Freebies - Seedsman White Widow Feminised
SKU: FREE-SMAN-WW-FEM
3Excl. Tax: $0.00
Incl. Tax: $0.00
FREE - Feminised Freebies – Seedsman Bruce Banger Feminised
SKU: FREE-SMAN-BB-FEM
3Excl. Tax: $0.00
FREE - FREE SEEDS from SWEET SEEDS - 1 FREE SEED
SKU: FREE-SWEET-SEEDS-1
1Excl. Tax: $0.00
FREE - Garden Of Green Extra Seeds Promo (same strain)-3 Seeds
SKU: FREE-GOG-BONUS-3-SEEDS

Received this email From Seedsman today. Placed order by Bank BIllpay on June 11th from the states.
I want to get a crop growing outdoors this season. Cutting it close.

Stock is now reserved for your order. Therefore, we can not make any further alterations or additions

Your order has now been sent to the US as part of a larger batch. Once it reaches our US hub safely it will then be dispatched to you from there and you will be forwarded the USPS tracking code. It may appear longer to initially receive your tracking code but once you receive the tracking code your order should arrive in 3-5 days after that.

Estimated delivery Tuesday 7th of July 2020to Tuesday 14th of July 2020.
If you have questions about your delivery please contact us afterTuesday 14th of July 2020.

The process should be quicker than our previous delivery methods and significantly safer for clients.

PRODUCTSKUPRICEQTYSUBTOTALSubtotal (Excl.Tax)$76.81Subtotal (Incl.Tax)$76.81Shipping & Handling (Excl.Tax)$9.34Shipping & Handling (Incl.Tax)$9.34Grand Total (Excl.Tax)$86.15
VAT
$0.00Grand Total (Incl.Tax)$86.15Grand Total to be Charged€76.27Quick One Auto Feminised Seeds - 5
RQS-QOA-Auto-Fem-5Excl. VAT: $28.24
Incl. VAT: $28.24Ordered: 1
Excl. VAT: $28.24
Incl. VAT: $28.24Expert Gorilla Auto Feminised Seeds - 5
EXP-GG4-AUTO-Fem-5Excl. VAT: $39.53
Incl. VAT: $39.53Ordered: 1
Excl. VAT: $39.53
Incl. VAT: $39.53Delivery Insurance - original packaging removed at our discretion
REMOVE-DISCRETIONExcl. VAT: $9.04
Incl. VAT: $9.04Ordered: 1
Excl. VAT: $9.04
Incl. VAT: $9.04FREE - Payment Bundle - Get 4 Lucky Dip Seeds - 2 Strains x 2 Seeds
FREE-PAYMENT-BUNDLEExcl. VAT: $0.00
Incl. VAT: $0.00Ordered: 4
Excl. VAT: $0.00
Incl. VAT: $0.00FREE - Autoflowering Freebies – Seedsman Amnesia Auto
FREE-SMAN-AMNESIA-AUTOExcl. VAT: $0.00
Incl. VAT: $0.00Ordered: 3
Incl. VAT: $0.00FREE - Autoflowering Freebies – Seedsman Blueberry Auto
FREE-SMAN-BLU-AUTO-FEMExcl. VAT: $0.00
Incl. VAT: $0.00FREE - Expert Extra Seeds Promo (same strain)-3 Seeds
FREE-EXP-BONUS-3-SEEDSExcl. VAT: $0.00
Incl. VAT: $0.00

Ordered on the 18th, they say it's en-route to Canada now.
It's weird, they say it's being sent by Canada post, but sent from England.
They ship several orders at one time to someone in Canada, and they repackage and ship to you. At least, that's how it works here in the US.

I ordered seeds from Colorado this morning (Las Vegas Triangle Kush, Fems), They already shipped (US Postal priority) and I have the tracking number, I should have them by this coming Saturday.

I received My Canna Venture seeds today that I ordered on Tuesday this week (From Colorado to So Cal)...
Las Vegas Triangle Kush Fems, I'll pop 4 of them next month and do a 4 plant scrog.

My current grow (2 Fastbuds C4 and 2 Dinafem Dinamed CBD autos) should be finished within the next 10 days. My first auto run, not impressed...

Back
Top Bottom